Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Yusuf.Rizk's Profile Photo

Destination Magnitogorsk (New Home)

Magnitogorsk Dec 15, 2014 at 2:27 PM

Hi all,

My name is Yusuf and i'm 22 years old, i'm from Beirut Lebanon, i'm coming to russia on 24th of December this month, and i don't have that big money so my friends advised me to go to Magnitogorsk, Moscow is very expensive! and Magnitogorsk is not cheap but good for me, so i want advises and gaudiness to a good hotels and if there is someone i can share a room with, i'm looking for a new home so its a serious situation, i don't have much time left as i said i'm coming on 24th of December this month 2014 so please feel free to help me.

Thank You In Advance,
      Yusuf Rizk.

more
    • Ugg Australia boots

Kazan' Dec 9, 2014 at 11:50 PM

Hello!!!
      Please let me know if there is in Kazan any shop tha sells ugg Australia boots ?
      Thank you in advance

more
    • osho2003's Profile Photo

can i extain my tourist visa?

Moscow Nov 29, 2014 at 12:57 AM

i got Russian visa from 18th november to first of december but i arrived to moscow on 22nd of november......I need to extain my tourist visa,how can i extain my tourist visa?how long can i extain my visa" maximum?" please give me information!

more
    • Road to Vorkuta

Vorkuta Dec 14, 2014 at 9:57 AM

Is there any road to Vorkuta from South? Komi district.

Planning a expedition with my offroad Motorcycle.

I read somewhere that its happening a lot regarding building roads for the oil/gas business,

more
    • MsLena's Profile Photo

Sightseeing in Kremlin and Around Red Square

Moscow Dec 3, 2014 at 3:53 AM

I will have a stop-over in Moscow Friday December 19th on my way to Vietnam and I will have four or five hours in central Moscow to do some sightseeing (from 11 or 12 a.m. till 4 p.m.). Transit visa has been fixed and I know how and when to get to and from the airport.

I am mostly into architecture and my plan is to see the exterior of St Basil´s Cathedral and State House Museum. I will browse quickly at the interior of GUM and in Kreml I will go directly to the Cathedral Sq to admire the exterior of the churches and the Bell Tower. I will not enter the Bell Tower neither the Armoury.

1. I am really into architecture as well as photography, and would like to see some of the churched from inside as well. Should I choose St Bail or any of the ones at Cathedral Sq; which are the more beautiful ones? What are the lines like to get inside? I have read that photography is not permitted inside the churches on Cathedral Sq; what about inside St Basil´s?

2. Anything else I should not miss while being in the Kremlin/Red Sq area?

3. Do I need to change money so I have some rubles, or can I pay entrance fees and my lunch etc with Visa? What about the airport express train and the metro?

4. Does anyone have a restaurant in the area to recommend? I do not want to waste time searching for a restaurant. European food is preferred, but not necessarily. Should I eat inside GUM while I am there to save time? If so; which restaurant?

Thanks from Lena

more
    • v3tt3lWC's Profile Photo

Hotels in Moscow

Moscow Nov 26, 2014 at 1:38 AM

Any good hotels to check out in Moscow on a budget for 2 persons?

more
    • lahjee's Profile Photo

From Kostroma to Rostov

by lahjee Online Now Oct 29, 2013 at 12:41 AM

Hello~! I would like to know how could I go to Rostov from Kostroma by public transportation, like which bus and where to board. Many thx!!!

2 Answers Oct 30, 2013 at 1:53 AM
    • Phone Number please

by marita5062 Online Now Oct 24, 2006 at 5:45 PM

Does anyone have a working phone number for this hotel? I have tried (Tel. 08536-3-2081) but keep getting an error. I am dialing 011+7+853632081 - but it's not working. Thanks.

7 Answers Oct 25, 2006 at 5:39 AM
    • Rostov info?

by eepromm99 Online Now Feb 27, 2006 at 8:19 AM

Hi! It looks like I will be in Rostov-on-don for a year or so training and I have a few things I am wondering about.

Would be awesome and I would be very appreciative if anyone could answer some of these questions:
      -What is the availability,speed and cost of high speed Internet i.e. DSL for unlimited usage in Rostov
      -What types of cell phone services are available and at what cost? I think I heard GSM do they offer GPRS or any other data services?
      -What would the typical cost for a reasonably nice 2-3 room apartment be?
      -What would it cost for additional services like possibly a house cleaner,laundry person, food shopper etc. Was thinking it would be nice to eliminate needing to do some of these things and get my work done more efficiently.
      -Is there anything fun to do in Rostov?
      -Is it possible to get food by delivery chinese,pizza etc?

TIA

Chris

2 Answers May 15, 2006 at 1:20 PM
    • Rostov anyone?

by HeatherBaldo Online Now Jun 9, 2003 at 4:13 PM

Hi. My husband is going to Rostov for work for a long time. In three months our daughter (7) and I will come too. What is Rostov like? What is the weather like? How strong is the dollar? Is there a McDonald's (for a happy meal!)? How much does a bottle of ibuprofen cost? Will vodka have to suffice for the occassional headache? Are there any activities for children? I also sing jazz (we are from New Orleans). Can you direct me to any information about the city whether by book or website? Thank you so much.

14 Answers Aug 26, 2003 at 11:38 PM