Rostock

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• good meeting place

Warnemünde Mar 27, 2014 at 9:14 PM

where is a good meeting place? I am meeting some German friends when my cruise boat stops at Rostock port. should we meet in warnemunde or rostock. where is a good place?

more
    • Osiris-Sun's Profile Photo

safe at night?

by Osiris-Sun Online Now Nov 24, 2013 at 12:51 PM

Is it safe to walk at night in winter in rostock ? Around 8 or 9 p.m ? Or it's a ghost city in winter nights after sunset?
      Thanks in advance

4 Answers Nov 24, 2013 at 2:01 PM

Rostock in cold weather

by Osiris-Sun Online Now Nov 14, 2013 at 5:29 PM

Hello Rostockers, i know it's freezing in December i've read that the temp is between -2 and 5,
      so i was wondering, is there any sort of hanging out in the afternoons, or places to visit at night, or just people have to go home early to avoid the cold weather . Thanks is Advance.

3 Answers Nov 15, 2013 at 6:44 AM

transportation

by Osiris-Sun Online Now Nov 13, 2013 at 6:45 AM

how can i get from rostock haupbahnhof to max plank strasse ? and from max plank strasse to doberaner strasse ?

i know there is some sort of tram called s bahn but i dont know what stations should i take and where to get in and off the sbahn or bus.

also how can i do the monthly transport ticket?

thanks in advance

4 Answers Nov 13, 2013 at 1:53 PM

buying clothes

by Osiris-Sun Online Now Nov 12, 2013 at 9:36 PM

where can you buy nice jackets ,pullovers , ice caps in rostock at a good price ? and how is the weather in december, is it rainy or snowy . thanks.

2 Answers Nov 13, 2013 at 6:48 AM
    • BetsyG's Profile Photo

Rostock port to Warnemunde via local train

by BetsyG Online Now Jun 16, 2013 at 3:53 PM

Will be docked in Rostock, Germany. Where can I find the local train schedule to Warnemunde?

9 Answers Jun 17, 2013 at 10:34 PM
    • Naturist Beaches

by crazymum Online Now Jun 15, 2013 at 3:11 AM

Hi

Going on a cruise and stopping at Rostock - does anyone know of a Naturist/Nude beach nearby so that I can keep my suntan topped up

Many thanx

2 Answers Jun 16, 2013 at 12:45 AM
    • Reommendation

by andypanda Online Now Jun 10, 2013 at 11:44 AM

Will be stopping at Rostock for one day (Celebrity Cruise) and would you recommend going with a tour group for $80 pp (5 hours), which also goes to Warnemuende, or just going on our own walking tour to see the sites. We decided not to take the 6hr train ride to Berlin based on everyone's negative comments.

2 Answers Jun 12, 2013 at 12:28 PM
    • Warnemunde to Molli Steam train.

by Romagirly Online Now Apr 19, 2013 at 11:42 PM

Hello,Iam arriving in Warnemunde on 5th May 2013 on a cruise ship, we dock at 8am and have to be back on board by 4.30pm. I would like to travel to Bad Doberan and enjoy a ride on the molli steam train. Please could someone tell me how I get from the cruise to my destination and back ,also will I have enough time to do this trip . Many thanks in advance.

4 Answers Apr 21, 2013 at 10:58 PM
    • balramdass's Profile Photo

getting there

by balramdass Online Now Apr 2, 2013 at 3:28 PM

hi all, coming to warnemunde with a cruise ship for a day trip, can anyone suggest any nice bars(happy hour) , indian restaurants and places of interest in both places please. also how to get from one place to another, all replies appreciated

3 Answers Apr 2, 2013 at 10:55 PM
    • alectrevor's Profile Photo

Molli train

by alectrevor Online Now Feb 22, 2013 at 8:10 AM

Does the Molli steam train still run from Rostock main station to Bad Doberan ? Please and Thanks.

2 Answers Feb 22, 2013 at 10:41 AM
    • transport from the Gedser-Rostock ferries til the Center

by LeneMonrad Online Now Aug 25, 2010 at 3:31 AM

Dear Virtual tourist.

We are planning a trip til Rostock from 26/11 to 27/11 this year to discover the Christmas market.

We are planning to go by train to Gedser and take the ferry to Rostock. My question to you is: Which is the easiest way to go from the ferry to the Center og Rostock with public transportation?

I am aware that the christmas market is a very popular occation and many people go to Rostock during that period. Do you believe that we should book restaurants visits before we go?

I am looking forward for you answer.
      Best regards
      Lene Monad

1 Answer Aug 25, 2010 at 7:34 AM
    • Taxi/Tour

by Svenski Online Now Jun 2, 2009 at 1:00 PM

Want e-mail communication with a taxi/guide for tour in Warnemunde/Rostock UNESCO sites

7 Answers Jun 11, 2009 at 3:57 PM
    • lloracco's Profile Photo

Coming to town...

by lloracco Online Now Aug 31, 2007 at 10:45 PM

Hi people!!

I am visiting Warnemunde for a day in a few weeks and trying to find something fun to do there or near by... A beer tour or an adrenaline activity or something out of the norm sounds good but I haven't found anything online that can help me out. Any ideas? I am really looking forward to the visit but would like to do something besides the usual. Any information is appreciated!! Thanks!!

Kathy

• stabelow information please

by arvidamal Online Now Feb 22, 2005 at 6:58 AM

I will be off a cruise ship in Aug for several hours and am interested in doing genealogy work in town of stabelow. I cannot find any info on that town. Can the town be reached by public transport from Warnamunde port? Know any Pingel people from that area to refer me too? The only other choice I would have would be a shore excursion covering the countryside of Mecklenburg and then I don't know if we would pass thru Stabelow. Any WWW addresses would help or suggestions. Thanks

1 Answer Feb 22, 2005 at 8:06 AM