change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Ksulli123's Profile Photo

Worthwhile to Visit in early April?

Berchtesgaden Feb 4, 2016 at 3:50 PM

Hi! I am trying to "lock in " a 3 night stay somewhere after leaving the Garmish area and before heading back to the airport in Munich. Berchtesgaden and the Konigssee area look absolutely breathtaking and I would love to go there, but, I am a little worried because it will be early April and I wonder if perhaps I should save that area for another visit during the summertime. I am planning on renting a car and some people have told me it could be very foggy and I definitely don't want to be driving if that is the case. Does anyone have any opinions on that? Or do you think it's not that big of a deal driving-wise and it is still a worthwhile 2-day stay, even in early April. Thank you so much in advance.

more
    • Newbies to Munich ... What should we do?!

Munich Jan 27, 2016 at 2:45 AM

Myself and 2 girl friends will be travelling to Munich 3rd-5th March 2016.

Is there anything we must see in our time there? We like a mix of sight seeing, and bars/restaurants in the evening. We like quirky or hidden places that some tourists may not know about.

Where is best to stay? Particular areas etc?

Any other tips or hints?

Thanks!

more
    • gatoencerrado's Profile Photo

Nurnberg to Geiselwind?

Nürnberg Yesterday

Is there a bus to catch from Nurnberg to Geiselwind? If there is one, from which bus station does it leave?

more
    • Ksulli123's Profile Photo

Itinerary suggestions!

Bavaria Jan 30, 2016 at 6:19 PM

Hi! My husband and I are trying to plan a trip to Munich and the surrounding area in early April! I am pretty overwhelmed with all the options! We are thinking 10 days and are hoping you all could give us maybe some good itinerary options. We are not looking at the nightlife so much, but maybe choices of places to eat, visit and the history, some castles, definitely the outdoors, some charming villages to stay/visit , and ideally some bike rides if that is doable this time of year. We plan on renting a car at least part/all of the time.....I would love a few tips and suggestions!

Thanks so much!

more