Rosemont

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Stores and restaurants to visit

Ottawa 21 hours ago

My friend and I are meeting in Ottawa for an overnight stay. She knits, and I make jewelry. Are there any supply stores or boutiques that are a must for us to visit . Also, I have a gluten allergy and do not eat meat. Any good restaurant recommendations?

more
    • PlaneBen's Profile Photo

O'Hare hotels

by PlaneBen Online Now May 17, 2014 at 12:35 PM

My son and I take an annual trip to Chicago every year and we stay at the O'Hare Hyatt Regency for a couple nights. My son has Spina-Bifida and is in a wheelchair most of the time. His biggest thrill is sitting on the balcony up high and facing the airport while watching the jets fly directly over us. We've taken this trip about 6 consecutive years now, but the last couple have been a bit of a disappointment while staying at the Hyatt. Problems like terrible food, higher prices for rooms and parking, and occasional issues with staff. My question to all you wonderful folks...Is there another hotel with the amenities we prefer? Viewing the planes on a balcony? We stay there because we know what we have, it would be awesome to find something better. I appreciate any help. We plan on taking our trip in July or August.
      Thanks,
      Jim and Ben