Travel Answers
Rosarito

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tips and must do in Ensenada in 2 days?

Ensenada Apr 1, 2014 at 6:09 PM

19 year old college daughter and I are going to Ensenada for 2 days tomorrow -- we are both outdoorsy, nature lovers, also both speak Spanish and love culture and meeting people. Not big shoppers. At home staying at a really inexpensive hotel or a nice resort. We are renting a car in San Diego and driving down. Already have hotel reservations. Thanks!!

more
    • Walking into Tijuana

Tijuana Mar 25, 2014 at 8:42 AM

I've been across many times, but the last time, the new pedestrian route was a difficult walk for me. Are there now any reasonable alternatives ? Mexicoach used to run a cross border bus, but they were very unreliable. I think there must be some other way - I'm not the only one who would have difficulty with the new pedestrian crossing.

more
    • Crossing from tijuana to San Diego

Tijuana Apr 14, 2014 at 12:27 PM

I'm in tijuana right now and do not have a passport i want to walk across with my ID and birth certificate if i'm a US citizen?

more
    • walking into the US from Tijuana

Tijuana Apr 14, 2014 at 10:18 AM

My passport was recently stolen while I have been in Mazatlan. I went to the US Consulate to find out what to do. The options they suggested were to get an emergency passport (which will take 3 days, so cant leave until 4 days from now) or to get to the border and walk across if I have a drivers license. I decided to do the latter, where I can fly to Tijuana tomorrow and then take a plane from San Diego to home. My question is, how much time should I plan on getting from Tijuana airport to border, cross the border, and get to the San Diego airport (I get in at 2:30 on a Tue)? What about a bus from TIJ airport across the border if I don't have a passport?

more
    • Why are public restrooms so scarce in Ensenada ?

Ensenada Apr 12, 2014 at 5:49 PM

Why are public restrooms scarce in Ensenada ?

more
    • giant pot holes

Ensenada Apr 13, 2014 at 3:07 PM

When we got home from one of our trips to ensenada, I had to buy a new tire rim. the car made it home to dana point ca. because the air came out slow enough not to cause a flat too soon. whats wrong with that city that they leave the same pot holes there that get bigger over time and they don't know how to repair pot holes in the street ? that one was hard to avoid hitting because it was either hit that or get hit by another car, they drive like they're nuts there too.

more
    • apartment rentals in Rosarito

by rsmall58 Online Now Nov 12, 2013 at 6:04 PM

where is the best place to find ads for apartment rentals i Rosarito? so far i have looked on craig's list and vivanuncios. both english and spanish are fine.

1 Answer Nov 15, 2013 at 10:54 PM
    • apeyton's Profile Photo

Snorkeling & scuba around Rosarito?

by apeyton Online Now Aug 12, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Howdy! Does anyone have any tips about snorkeling and scuba diving around Rasarito? Are the nearby islands a good bet? Thanks.

• hat shopping question in rosarito

by craigolio Online Now Jul 28, 2013 at 12:40 AM

where can i find a authentic mexican sombrero in rosarito? not one with a bunch of wild jewels and *** on it.

1 Answer Aug 4, 2013 at 7:38 PM
    • Need help with a question ASAP going to Rosarito tomorrow so please answer Fast

by thestrokes Online Now Aug 31, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Me and some cousins are going to Papas and Beer for the labor day weekend bike ride festival 2 of my guy older cousins are 25 and 26 and their girlfriends around the same age im 19 but my younger cousin is 17 you think he could get into Papas and Beer he has his 12th grade school I.D u think that will work??? he's not gonna drink just to go in with ous and have a good time.. Thanks let me know ASAP!! leaving at super early tomorrow. I read the age requirement to get in but u think theyll let him pass if he forgets his i.d at home

5 Answers Aug 1, 2013 at 1:09 PM
    • vegetarian restaurants

by nicktorok Online Now Oct 18, 2011 at 9:48 PM

Are there any vegetarian or vegan restaurants in Rosarito beach or in Ensenada?

Also, the same question for Tijuana.

Thank you

Nick Torok

1 Answer Oct 19, 2011 at 6:57 AM
    • REALLY NEED Henna Artist in Rosarito or nearby for Wedding at RBH

by Checary Online Now May 31, 2011 at 8:34 PM

Can anyone reccommend or give us a lead on a Henna Tattoo artist in the Tijuana, Playas, Rosarito, Ensenada area who can assist with a wedding party at the end of June. We have been really dissappointed that even when we have offered to provide all transportation and a room at the beautiful Rosarito Beach Hotel with the wedding party, the artists from San Diego are unwilling to travel.

We have the traditional bridal designs and a budget to pay a fair rate, just need someone with the expertise.

My daughter is having a "destination wedding"- sort of. We live in San Diego, but she and her fiance have been living in Washington DC for the past 6 years and his family (his dad is of Iraqi decent- the reason for the Henna tradition) lives in Manhattan NYC. So for many guests this will be a destination wedding, as they will stay at the hotel.

The only glitch has been our inability to find an artist to do the traditional bridal Henna on the night before the Wedding.

Any thoughts or suggestions are welcomed, please :-)

Cherri

1 Answer Jun 1, 2011 at 8:21 AM
    • Catholic church, rasarito beach

by julnemo Online Now Mar 2, 2010 at 3:42 PM

Thank you for your photos. Where is catholic church in Rosarito Beach ? Where I can find more about that church ? Ted

4 Answers Mar 3, 2010 at 12:56 PM
    • Rosarito/Puerto Nuevo - Drive or Take Tour/Motorcoach???

by zahzonline Online Now Apr 22, 2008 at 11:57 AM

We want to take a weekend trip from Southern California to Rosarito Beach and Puerto Neuvo but I'm contemplating whether or not to take the tour/motor coach route or just drive down from our house - probably an hour drive. The tour we found takes you to Tijuana, Rosarito, and Peurto Nuevo for lunch. It's75 per person for 11 hours and I'm guessing it's the easy route, don't need to worry about driving, car insurance, rentals etc. However you're not free to do as you wish. Has anyone taken the tours and likes it? Is anyone opposed to the tours and could you please tell me why? Also are there any hotels in Rosarito that let you use their facilities for the day (not overnight stay), these are available in Cabo and was thinking of doing that if we drive. Thanks much in advance for your time!

2 Answers Apr 23, 2008 at 7:32 AM
    • Reetercat's Profile Photo

Near Calafia (Rosarito Lodging)

by Reetercat Online Now Jul 7, 2007 at 12:45 PM

Hello! I'm looking for a no frills, B&B type place, (or a SMALL Casita), to rent for two adults near Calafia. We have to go to a wedding at the Calafia Hotel, but don't want to stay there.

It seems that there are only gigantic homes for rent, or all inclusive resorts, (in which case - why even go to Mexico?!). Any suggestions? are there casitas or cabanas for rent on/near the beach anywhere? I'd also like to add that we don't like, "Spring Break Wooh".
      Thanks!!!

1 Answer Jul 8, 2007 at 8:22 AM
    • Where to Stay in Rosarito with dogs

by captsas Online Now Apr 24, 2007 at 1:06 PM

Going to Rosarito in a few weeks with two small dogs. Would like to rent a condo wtih kitchen, etc or a small house. Can anyone advise me of a place to rent or a web site I can go to. Also what is the water like this time of year. Can you go swimming in the Ocean or is the water too cold.

Thanx
      Sev

1 Answer Apr 25, 2007 at 8:13 AM
    • Rosarito trip

by Thehotdelancey Online Now Apr 8, 2007 at 5:47 PM

I am thinking of making a weekend trip with a group of friends (10-12 of us) to Rosarito, but I am a little concerned with some of the logistics involved with a trip like this. I have no idea where to start.

What kind of hotel/condo deals should I be looking for? And how about getting there from the border? (san Ysidro- tijuana)I dont feel comfortable with us taking our own cars and getting the insurance, I would rather find an alternative mode of transportation (taxis, trains, etc.).

Does anybody have any similar experiences to a trip like this?

1 Answer Apr 9, 2007 at 9:19 AM
    • please help...

by JCColangelo Online Now Dec 14, 2006 at 2:33 PM

how far is rosarito from tijuana ? Is there anything to do by the beach in rosarito at new years eve???
      Thanks a bunch!!!!!
      Jeanne

4 Answers Dec 15, 2006 at 12:19 PM
    • CLUB QUESTIONS

by eroman Online Now Jul 26, 2006 at 12:05 PM

HOW OLD DO U HAVE TO BE TO BE ABLE TO GO INTO THE CLUBS IN ROSARITO...IS IT POSSIBLE TO GO INTO THEM IF UR ONLY 17?

3 Answers Aug 1, 2013 at 6:27 PM
    • casa del mundo rosarito

by saffykins Online Now Jul 3, 2003 at 12:25 PM

love to hear from anyone who has stayed at casa mundo. also really interested to know about local bars, restaurants,shopping,beachesand anything of interest to you, which i'll probably find interesting too!!!