Rosarito Travel Answers

change location

Need help with a question ASAP going to Rosarito tomorrow so please answer Fast

by thestrokes Online Now Aug 31, 2012 at 11:08 PM

Me and some cousins are going to Papas and Beer for the labor day weekend bike ride festival 2 of my guy older cousins are 25 and 26 and their girlfriends around the same age im 19 but my younger cousin is 17 you think he could get into Papas and Beer he has his 12th grade school I.D u think that will work??? he's not gonna drink just to go in with ous and have a good time.. Thanks let me know ASAP!! leaving at super early tomorrow. I read the age requirement to get in but u think theyll let him pass if he forgets his i.d at home

Quote & Answer
5 Answers
  • YVRDave's Profile Photo

Re: Need help with a question ASAP going to Rosarito tomorrow so please answer Fast

by YVRDave Online Now Sep 1, 2012 at 7:38 AM

Won't he also have a Passport? I think you would be able to get in but staying will be up to the staff because the legal drinking age is 18. On a busy weekend, chances are they will permit them in.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • juliogg's Profile Photo

Re: Need help with a question ASAP going to Rosarito tomorrow so please answer Fast

by juliogg Online Now Sep 1, 2012 at 9:15 AM

Dont think he will have a problem unless he is 17 and looks like 12.

• Odinnthor's Profile Photo

by Odinnthor Online Now Sep 1, 2012 at 9:51 AM

You are aware of the new passport rules, yes? You all have to have either a fullfledged passport, or a "Passport Card", good for Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean.

A Driver's Licence is not going to do it for you. You need one of the two above.

• Odinnthor's Profile Photo

by Odinnthor Online Now Sep 1, 2012 at 9:52 AM

....remember, because of what I just pointed out, he cannot say he "left his I.D.....". Seriously!

• apeyton's Profile Photo

by apeyton Online Now Aug 1, 2013 at 1:09 PM

12th grade in High School? It's: My friend and I -- not 'me and...'. If asked for ID, you might slip some pesos in your passport and "show" it. But if they let you in, behave and don't drink and jeopardize their license.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines