Rosario Travel Answers

change location

possible Rosario living/Tango/teaching english

by alikim69 Online Now Feb 15, 2010 at 10:26 AM

Hi-i'm originally from the UK, but now living in Central America. Am thinking of returning to Argentina to learn more Tango( i already dance for years but want to polish up, and also learn to lead which ive nor been doing so long) ive been to Argentina for 3 months before, but am wanting to avoid the big city at the moment(have jsut spent two years living in Mexico city) and also want to avoid the gringo price hikes that many teachers charge in BA. i wonder if anyone knows the price of both group and private classes in Rosario, whether there is Tango nuevo/electronica etc, or is it strictly traditional, and in general if its a good city to live in? would be really helpful, thanks

PS if anyone knows the teaching english prospects that would be useful- i work in community art/fairtrade design, but teaching english is usually the easiest job to do straight off.

thanks for any information, Ali

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Re: possible Rosario living/Tango/teaching english

by evans1950 Online Now Mar 8, 2010 at 4:25 PM

Hi

I know Rosario quite well, having lived there myself for a while. Have you now arranged anything there? - If not I can probably find out some info for you!

Let me know

Aled

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Rosario