Rosario Travel Answers

change location

Travel to Iguazu from Rosario

by Jembaile Online Now Apr 2, 2004 at 8:53 AM

Hi I want to see the Catarats de Iguazu and I will be in Rosario. What is the cheapist way to get there and what are my options. Bus, how many hours and price. Plane, hours and price. Please give my rpices in both US dollars and Pesos. I as well wanto travel from BsAs to Mendoza. Let me know the same info. Thank you so very much -Jeremy Bailey

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Re: Travel to Iguazu from Rosario

by Bonin Online Now Apr 2, 2004 at 4:02 PM

I live in Buenos Aires so I can give you information on how to travel from Buenos Aires to Iguazu for you to form an approximate idea. Buses from here take 18 hours and cost about 90.00 pesos / 32.00 US$. There are neither flights nor trains from Rosario and I believe there are no direct buses. Buenos Aires-Mendoza takes 14 hours and costs about 105.00 pesos / 37.00 US$. Same route by plane costs 300.00 pesos / 105.00 US$. Jorge Daniel Barchi. Buenos Aires.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Re: Travel to Iguazu from Rosario

by Jembaile Online Now Apr 2, 2004 at 8:10 PM

Thanks for the info. Is that roundtrip airfare because I need to return as well. If it is round trip it will be much better for me to go by plane. Thanks again

• Re: Re: Travel to Iguazu from Rosario

by Bonin Online Now Apr 3, 2004 at 1:20 AM

I forgot to say that it is a one-way fare. Return fare is 600.00 pesos. Jorge Daniel Barchi. Buenos Aires.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Rosario