Rooihuiskraal

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Classy night spots dbn

Durban Aug 17, 2014 at 3:12 AM

Where are the trendy classy night sports in Dbn with live music and open Sunday nights?

more
    • Elephant experience

Hartbeespoort Aug 17, 2014 at 7:14 AM

Is it possible to do the experience without being in their accommodation We will be in the area
      for a few days and would like to do it. we are two adults and 2 children

more
    • Bikers Group

Kimberley Jul 29, 2014 at 1:28 AM

Hi We are bikers group and whould like to know what whould be nice to do and see in Kimberley during October

more
    • Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rental.

Cape Town Aug 18, 2014 at 2:36 AM

Hello:

We are expats living in Kenya.

We will be traveling to South Africa in December.

We are interested in renting a Toyota Avanza(or similar) when in Cape Town and driving to my wife's hometown of East London.

Does anyone know of any peer-to-peer vehicle rentals in South Africa?

Here in Kenya, we can cheaply rent a vehicle from the locals and pay about $30/day including insurance, etc.

Thanks!

more
    • Tourist Safety - route R61

Province of Eastern Cape Jul 25, 2014 at 1:46 AM

We are planning a trip from Port Shepstone to Port St Johns next week, through the old Transkei.

How safe is it at the moment to travel? We are pensioners in a motohome.

Thank you very much.

Regards

Yolande
      yolande.hollingworth@gmail.com

more
    • BE001903's Profile Photo

Traveling Botswana on individual basis

Botswana Aug 3, 2014 at 9:43 AM

We would like to visit Botswana; Chobe, Okavango, Kalahari , Moremi and visit to the Vic falls in 3 weeks. We've already visited Namibia and South Africa on separate travels so we do not intend to combine this journey with any of these countries. We want to travel on individual basis NOT in a (small) group. The quotes I've seen so far are very expensive. Does anyone know of a travel agent who is trustworthy and has reasonable prices (own experience)?

more
    • Transit Time Johannesburg Airport

South Africa Jul 22, 2014 at 12:45 PM

We will be flying into JNB from Montreal via Paris in September, arriving at 10:05. We have a connecting Air Namibia flight departing at 12:10. Is this enough time? Must we change terminals? Must we go through immigration or we remain "in transit"? We will have carry-on luggage only. Any advice will be appreciated.
      Jean

more
    • Deet in JoBurg?

Johannesburg Aug 16, 2014 at 10:20 AM

Is it necessary to pack Deet for use in Joburg?

more
    • Spending Money

Cape Town Aug 16, 2014 at 12:54 PM

I no this might be a stupid question and i have been doing a lot of research but i was wondering what the average spending money a couple would need for 12 days.; I have accomadation but will be buying my own food and doing various attractions. Would 16000 rands be enough.
      Thanks In advance

more
    • Places from Photographs

Johannesburg Aug 2, 2014 at 10:32 AM

Hey everybody,

I need some help. I have these pictures, but I do not recall where exactly they have been taken. I have some clues, but I want to know exactly. I will send you the links for them - would you help me?

I am grateful for every hint I can get from you.

Pic 1:

directupload.net/file/d/3702...

Pic 2:

Pic 3:

Pic 4:

Pic 5:

Pic 6:

Pic 7:

I think they are all taken in the area of Johannesburg, but I am not sure about that. That is all I know.

Thank you for your help!

more
    • duty free stores

Cape Town Jul 31, 2014 at 2:14 AM

How much inexpensive are duty free stores compared to retail stores?

more
    • South Africa Activities

South Africa Jul 30, 2014 at 12:33 AM

Hello everyone... i am planning a roadtrip from johannesburg to cape town with my brother in a month because i leave abroada for some years and we want a memorable experience together... could anyone advice me about worthiliving experiences to do in our trip.we want adventure like bungee , safari , scuba and nice views. thanks everyone and wish you a nice time.

more