Ronda

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Train from Ronda

by becshultz Online Now Apr 11, 2014 at 4:09 PM

Is there a direct train from Ronda to Sevilla?

5 Answers Apr 12, 2014 at 9:33 AM
    • Are the shops closed in Ronda on Mondays?

by LeWedge Online Now Mar 16, 2014 at 3:30 PM

Are the shops closed in Ronda
      on Mondays? (Shops in France typically are)

3 Answers Mar 17, 2014 at 3:12 PM
    • From Morocco to RondaAndalucía,

by leaybetty Online Now Feb 5, 2014 at 12:44 PM

We are planning to visit Andalucía ( Sevilla, Córdoba and Granada) after a Morocco. tour

Which is the better way to come to Ronda,from Tanger, via Ferry ?, Tanger -Tarifa or Tanger - Algeciras?
      Are there the two possibilities,? to do Tarifa Ronda or to do Algeciras Ronda,?

3 Answers Feb 5, 2014 at 2:29 PM
    • Luggage storage at bus/train station

by Dcar1030 Online Now Jan 23, 2014 at 11:05 AM

Is luggage storage for 4-5 hours available at the train/bus station if all lockers are in use?

1 Answer Jan 23, 2014 at 11:18 AM
    • thomastapio's Profile Photo

"Ronda" college

by thomastapio Online Now Jan 10, 2014 at 1:48 PM

Does anyone know where in Ronda Spain by a Ronda college size XXL or larger? Have seen one on a person but could not find the shop for it. Please e-mail. thomas.tapio@gmail.com

Thanks for your kind help!

Thomas

3 Answers Jan 10, 2014 at 3:52 PM
    • Shopping in January on Sunday in Ronda

by heykelli Online Now Jan 1, 2014 at 2:43 PM

I was wondering if shops and restaurants will be open on Sunday. We only have one day to see Ronda the 19th of January so just wanted to know if we can do some shopping there or will the shops be closed?

2 Answers Jan 1, 2014 at 4:52 PM
    • ronda to malaga road in winger

by ozinspain Online Now Dec 11, 2013 at 5:08 PM

how safe is the ronda to malaga road in January?

Is it feasible to drive from Ronda early morning to check in for a 10.10 flight from Malaga airport?

3 Answers Dec 12, 2013 at 6:00 AM
    • Shop Opening Days

by ashiemc Online Now Sep 9, 2013 at 3:52 AM

Hi there. Are the shops generally open on Mondays in Ronda? Thanks

1 Answer Sep 9, 2013 at 4:29 AM
    • Mobility scooters

by moreya Online Now Jul 30, 2013 at 5:02 PM

Is it practical to use a mobility scooter in this city

2 Answers Jul 31, 2013 at 10:08 AM
    • om_212's Profile Photo

Malaga to Ronda

by om_212 Online Now Apr 11, 2012 at 11:56 PM

I would like to get from the Malaga Airport to Ronda, and my search shows that it is only possible through the city. at the same time, after checking several suggested bus companies, I still can not find one which provides a direct connection. losamarillos.es/venta/busque... site shows this statement: 'no hay servicios selecciona otros criterios de búsqueda' so I am not sure if I do something wrong or there is no direct connection. any help would be greatly appreciated. - Olya

8 Answers Apr 12, 2012 at 9:00 AM
    • Train Ticket for Algeciras-Ronda

by hstudent Online Now Mar 20, 2011 at 3:19 AM

Can someone explain the train ticketing situation for Algeciras-Ronda on the MD service. There seems to be conflicting information in different places.

Can you buy a return ticket and if so do you have to specific exactly which services you will travel on? In some places it says you can buy on the train and in others it says you have to buy and reserve a seat on a specific service, which seems very confusing to me.

Also is it easy to buy tickets at Algeciras station on the day? I will be travelling on a Sunday in May.

9 Answers Apr 8, 2011 at 3:28 AM
    • Malaga to Ronda

by cuttychild Online Now Feb 22, 2011 at 2:11 PM

I will arrive in Malaga airport around 10:45 by plane, is that possible to catch a bus/train to Ronda on the same day for visiting and arrive in Malaga on the next day in the late afternoon (for business reason needs to be in Malaga next day again).
      Anyone has bus timetable for this? and whether trip to ronda is just too hasty?
      thanks

4 Answers Feb 23, 2011 at 1:00 AM
    • Rietta's Profile Photo

Malaga to Ronda

by Rietta Online Now Aug 17, 2010 at 2:27 AM

Hi

I will be stopping off in Ronda for 6 hours on my way to Seville from Malaga. I've got a pretty good idea about the bus times but can anyone tell me if I can buy a one-way ticket to Seville and stop off or do I have to buy 2 tickets - Malaga-Ronda and Ronda-Seville. I'm also a bit confused about which stop I should get off in Seville as there appears to be 2. I am staying near the Cathedral.

Thanks for your help

Sue

4 Answers Aug 29, 2010 at 12:49 PM
    • Savl1's Profile Photo

Bus from Ronda to Antequera

by Savl1 Online Now Aug 10, 2010 at 11:11 PM

Is it bus connection between Ronda and Antequera ? If yes - where can I see a shedule ?

2) Am I right I can go from Ronda to Antequera by train ? There are no trains if I see (RENFE.ES) timetable Ronda - Antequera but if I go to "Search all stations" then select Antequera and then - Ronda (in "List of Destinations") - I see 4 trains a day. Is it true ?

1 Answer Aug 11, 2010 at 2:01 AM
    • Vegetarian friendly restaurant

by neelv Online Now Mar 8, 2010 at 9:17 AM

Is there a vegetarian friendly restaurant in Ronda? We will be driving from granada to arrive early Sunday evening in Rondo, maybe need suggestions for dinner and lunch.

thanks,

• granada to ronda

by tamnel Online Now Feb 26, 2010 at 12:30 AM

Hi, We are traveling from Granda to Ronda during semana santa.
      Any advice on buses?
      And then from Ronda to Tarifa -- again, bus or train advice?

gracias! Tam

• Polvorones

by pgcrocker Online Now Dec 26, 2009 at 6:53 AM

Loved my trip to Spain in June,09. But am haunted by the fabulous cookies I purchased at a small shop in Rhonda. I believe the cookies were made by nuns and some research leads me to believe they were Polvorones. I found a recipe on the internet but have not been successful in re-creating those melt in your mouth pieces of heaven. Does anyone have a recipe and/or suggestion for making these cookies? (short of returning to Rhonda and buying more)!Thanks Renee

3 Answers Dec 27, 2009 at 1:37 PM
    • Renting a car IN Ronda, Spain

by ssfromss Online Now Jul 6, 2009 at 3:12 PM

We are 5 people traveling from Sevilla to Granada. We want to rent a car IN Ronda to drive down to Jubrique for a couple of days in September. It looks like AutoRonda doesn't have a car quite big enough and I can't find any solid information on Rent-a Car-Velasco or Plinoscar, both of which come up on Google as being in Ronda. Does anyone have any experience or ideas.

It's too far down to Malaga and we don't want to have to loop back to Sevilla.
      thanks
      SSfromSS

3 Answers Jul 12, 2009 at 6:12 AM
    • Monce's Profile Photo

Transport Options - Malaga to Ronda

by Monce Online Now Jan 10, 2009 at 6:45 AM

I'm wanting to travel from Malaga to Ronda by bus or by train.
      Can someone let me know number of buses/trains per day and if possible details of timetables.
      I'd be travelling in March on a Saturday, probably after midday.

Also, if you know links from Ronda to Cordoba as well, that would be great as I think that will be the next leg of my trip.

Thanks,

3 Answers Jan 14, 2009 at 8:00 AM
    • Can you recommend a flat to rent in central Ronda for a long weekend

by Amanda&Matt Online Now Nov 21, 2007 at 6:42 AM

We are looking for a flat we could rent in central Ronda (although we would consider the surrounding area), initially for the weekend 6/7th December, but possibly again during the new year. We are thinking of moving to the area and want to get to know it.

Also does anyone has any information/recommendation on the schools, if there are 'catchment' areas etc.

Thank you

• Car hire without a credit card!

by cellorac Online Now Oct 23, 2007 at 12:28 AM

Ok, so we live in the stone ages! But we don't have a credit card and need to hire a car. Can anyone think of a way around this problem? Quickly?!

2 Answers Oct 24, 2007 at 12:07 AM
    • Car hire in Ronda?

by cellorac Online Now Oct 18, 2007 at 6:12 AM

Hi, does anyone know of a car hire place in Ronda? I've tried googling but have so far only come up with the major cities, and although we're flying to Seville we'd rather take public transport as far as Ronda if we can.
      Thanks!

2 Answers Oct 20, 2007 at 3:40 AM
    • SHOE STORE IN RHONDA

by IFLYAA22 Online Now Oct 16, 2007 at 9:28 PM

I was in Rhonda about 3 years ago and bought some shoes at a shoe store diagonally across from the bull fight ring....I believe the name of the store is La Bomba...I have been trying to find a web site. Does anyone know if they have a website perhaps a phone number for them?

Thanks....Tricia

2 Answers Oct 24, 2007 at 12:26 AM
    • Saar123's Profile Photo

What kind of car do we need?

by Saar123 Online Now Jun 26, 2007 at 6:58 AM

Hi,

We land in Málaga and rented a "Smart"-car to drive to Ronda and other white villages. Will this car be sufficient?

Thanks!!

10 Answers Jul 2, 2007 at 2:21 AM
    • train

by minetto Online Now Jun 5, 2007 at 6:50 AM

I have been informed that i can get a train from San Roque to Ronda but no trains show in July
      Do they stop running in the summer or it is a Renfe error ?
      Jackie

4 Answers Jun 6, 2007 at 3:21 AM
    • travelnut71's Profile Photo

Parking in Ronda?

by travelnut71 Online Now May 29, 2007 at 7:46 PM

Hi.

I was wondering if Ronda has street parking? Is it safe? I will be near the San Francisco hotel. 15 Euros a night for internal hotel parking is the alternative, which is quite steep. Thanks for your help!

• Bus from Malaga to Ronda

by rahatmah Online Now May 8, 2007 at 2:10 PM

In terms of getting from Malaga to Ronda, do the various bus companies follow different routes? We would love to take the most scenic route if possible. Also, has anyone found the train journey to be more scenic than the bus?

• travelnut71's Profile Photo

Good hotel for good price in Ronda?

by travelnut71 Online Now May 1, 2007 at 9:50 PM

Hi,

I would need a nice clean hotel 45 Euros or less in Ronda or maximum 10 km away. Anyone? This would be for a few days in the first week of June.

Thank you!

1 Answer May 2, 2007 at 7:36 AM
    • ronda car rentals

by blarneyman Online Now Jan 27, 2007 at 9:26 AM

We are renting a house in Gaucin for one week, March 17 - 24. we are arriving by train from Cordoba. I'm having zero luck finding a car rental that will deliver the car to Gaucin and pick up one week later which I would expect to pay for. Can anyone help me? It looks like we could get off the train in /ronda if we had to, rent a car and then drive to Gaucin. Do the following in reverse the next Saturday and catch the train to Granada. Help! Jimmy

1 Answer Feb 15, 2007 at 6:22 AM
    • Hotel info

by wjensen51 Online Now Dec 22, 2006 at 12:01 PM

We are traveling from Granada to Ronda then on to Seville. Has anyone stayed at the San Gabriel in Ronda and the Hotel Alminar in Seville? Your feeback will be appreciated.