Ronchamp

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Notre Dame du Haut

by rchitekt Online Now Oct 14, 2009 at 5:20 AM

I am trying to go to this famous capel in Ronchamp as a day trip from Paris. the train schedule is not very convenient. The morning train brings me at Ronchamp around 12:50 in the afternoon. The schedule to return is not very good as train from ronchamp brings me back to Paris around 11 in the night.

Can somebody tell how far is Lure from Ronchamp and whether there is bus or train from Ronchamp to Lure around 3to4 in the afternoon so that I can catch a train at 5:12 in the afternoon to return to Paris.

I also want to know whether photography is allowed inside the church. This is very important. If it is not allowed I may have to think whether to go there or not.

2 Answers Oct 14, 2009 at 3:59 PM
    • Opening hours of the Ronchamp chapel

by schmoopykitty Online Now Oct 7, 2009 at 3:08 PM

Hi
      Does anyone know what the current opening hours/days of the Ronchamp chapel are? Is it closed on Tuesday?

Thanks.

1 Answer Oct 7, 2009 at 4:57 PM
    • Corbusier's Chapel in Ronchamp

by rchitekt Online Now Jun 23, 2009 at 12:15 PM

I will be coming to Ronchamp from Paris via Vesoul.
      Does anybody know whether the famous chapel is in walking distance from the railway station of Ronchamp? If not is there a bus ot taxi available at the station?

1 Answer Oct 7, 2009 at 3:07 PM
    • Bus to Ronchamp??

by ProfHolly Online Now Jun 5, 2009 at 3:51 AM

Is it possible to travel by public transportation to Ronchamp? Or must one go by car?

• Visiting Ronchamp Chapel

by deverch Online Now Mar 12, 2008 at 6:18 AM

I am interested in visiting the Ronchamp Chapel over Easter 2008: March 21, 22, 23, or 24th. Is this possible and what time would the chapel be open?

Thanks and kind regards!
      Christine

1 Answer Mar 12, 2008 at 6:40 AM
    • curlylashis's Profile Photo

A hotel/lodging in Ronchamp?

by curlylashis Online Now Sep 8, 2006 at 12:43 AM

Hi! I am traveling to visit the Corbusier Chapel. I want to spend as much as I can near the site, so I want to find a place to stay in the walking distance area. I looked everywhere on the web, but have not been lucky with it. If anyone has done a trip to Ronchamp, what's your suggestions? I won't be driving.

Thanks!

• NEED DIRECTIONS

by KIWIGIRLTRAVELLER Online Now Mar 30, 2006 at 7:57 AM

we are plannin gon going to ronchamp from basel, switzerland. maybe via mulhouse. does anyone know the best way of doing it. we cant drive either so it'll have to be public transport so any suggestions?

1 Answer Apr 13, 2006 at 11:10 AM