Rokycany

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Lost my bookmark---can anyone help?

Czech Republic 4 hours ago

A few years ago I bookmarked a wonderful webpage. It wasn't specific to Czech Republic, but I know it included pages on Prague, Cesky Krumlov, and other locations, plus main cities and special sites worldwide. The site had photos and panning views as well and written descriptions of main attractions of each city. I bookmarked it, but lost some of my favorites when my computer was reset to factory settings. Does anyone know the site I'm looking for?

Thanks very much for any help you can give.

more
    • Tourist shops?

Tabor Jun 30, 2014 at 8:56 AM

Does this town have many or any tourist shops in which I could get a piece of merchandise with the city's name on it?

more
    • long term parking

Harrachov Jun 15, 2014 at 12:08 AM

Can anyone to tell me if exists long term parking in Harrachov? I want to leave my car for 2-3 days while I hiking through Czech Polish friendship trail up to Okraj and come back. Any information about price and location are welcome.

more
    • BUS/RAIL TRAVEL

Luhacovice Jul 8, 2014 at 6:59 AM

I am trying to find out if there is a no change bus or rail service from Luhacovice to Vienna

more
    • Se7enthAngel's Profile Photo

From Hlavni Nadrazi to Archibald Hotel in Kampa

Prague Jul 1, 2014 at 3:02 AM

How do I get to Archibald at the Charles Bridge Hotel from the Main Train Station if I decide to take the Metro and which Metro station would be the closest to this hotel?

more
    • cubeinthesky's Profile Photo

Getting around late at night without a cell phone

Prague Jun 24, 2014 at 3:06 PM

Since we're coming from the USA we won't have any cell phone service. We are planning on going out in Zizkov one night and I've read that Taxi is the only good way to get around in the early/AM after clubbing etc., but that you shouldn't hail a cab off the street and should always call for one. Neither of our phones will work without wifi. Are there pay phones around/any ideas on this?

more
    • hugheyjr08's Profile Photo

Average Cost of a Drink in Prague (July Summer)

Prague Jun 23, 2014 at 8:09 AM

What will a shot/beer cost at a bar or club in prague. What are some bars or clubs you would recommend?

more
    • someone can help me with some question about my trip to czech germany and austria?

Czech Republic Yesterday

So in two weeks I'm going to ,Germany to Czech and Austria. So I wanted to find out a few things:
      We hire a car every move of the trip. So my first question is if have to pay something in the transition between the country?
      Since we hire a car we want to navigate served us well. GPS fits but just wanted to have a website., I think they call it. "NET STIK.",
      So could I buy it in Prague near the airport and how can I to find out?

more
    • Weather in Early November 2014

Cesky Krumlov Jun 23, 2014 at 12:15 AM

Could you please advise average temperature for late October early November, as we are not sure how cold it should be.

more
    • Will be in Cesky Krumlov in November 2014

Cesky Krumlov Jun 23, 2014 at 6:34 PM

Could anyone advise what temperatures we may expect in Cesky Krumlov in early November 2014.
      Not sure which clothing to pack. Many Thanks in Advance
      Jubeline

more

Near Rokycany