Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• ImThere2013's Profile Photo

Paris Nov 12, 2015 at 11:59 AM

Has anyone toured the recently open exposition "LE ROI EST MORT/THE KING IS DEAD?" Would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks!

• The Taxi Service in Paris - Guides to book one.

Paris Nov 20, 2015 at 10:56 PM

Hello all,

I am planning to have a trip to Paris within a few days. But as I am new to Paris, I don't have any idea about how to get a taxi service. I have read some blogs in internet about taxi in Paris. But I need clear guideline from the experienced ones regarding the cost, booking systems, where to book and how they all about.

Thanks in advance,

With best regards :)

• KaterinaJordan's Profile Photo

Navigo--- Urgent

Paris Nov 16, 2015 at 4:09 AM

Hi all,
      Does anybody know whether we may buy on line the Navigo (for tourists/one week period) and collect it from Charles De Gaulle airport, RER ticket office?

• Transfer from Paris CDG Terminal 2E to 2D with Check-in Luggage.

Paris Oct 31, 2015 at 8:23 PM

Greetings guys.
      My family and I will be arriving from Kuala Lumpur by Vietnam Airlines at Terminal 2E and have to check-in at Terminal 2D to London by Easyjet the same day on 6th Nov 2015. After collecting the luggage from 2E, how do I proceed to check-in my luggage to 2D? Where do I need to endorse my passport?

Your help is much appreciated. Thank you.

Wanzul WD.

• what do you propose?

Paris Nov 18, 2015 at 6:40 AM

should we travel to paris in the next 15 days?

• is it safe

Paris Nov 15, 2015 at 8:21 PM

hey my son is going to paris in 2 weeks is it safe he is leaving from london by train