Roi Et Travel Answers

change location

Driving from Khon Kaen to Roi Et

by hexcron Online Now Jan 8, 2005 at 7:49 PM

Hi everybody, I'll be flying to Khon Kaen airport sometime on the 1st week of Feb 2005. Planning to rent a car at the airport then driving to Roi Et city. I've been trying to search up road maps for this journey but my searches through the web have proven fruitless. Was wondering if anyone may be able to help with some detailed driving directions such as landmarks, must pass towns,road signs, etc... that i must obseve from the point when i leave the airport to get to Roi Et city via driving. Many thanks

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Re: Driving from Khon Kaen to Roi Et

by lucy60 Online Now Sep 7, 2008 at 11:20 AM

I recommend you to book in advance bacause february is high season and sometimes id difficult to find tha car you want immedately. I normally book in adavance by Budget that offer good road maps. Anywhere, from Khon Kaen it's not difficult reach Roi Et. There are signs for Roi Et, but if you miss, dont mind. To reach Roi Et there are two main street: the first cross Mahasarakham (you find signs for this town, and then for Roi-et. The second one go towards Kalasin (follow signs for Kalasin and Roi Et). Roads are good. Have a good journey!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines