Røros

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Trondheim at Christmas

Trondheim Aug 20, 2015 at 10:19 AM

What restaurants, hotel or otherwise are likely to be open in Trondheim on Dec 24,25 and 26 this year. Do trains normally run on 26 Dec? If not what transport is available to the airport? Many thanks in anticipation!

more
    • Norwegian Cruise Excursions tips requests

Olden Aug 14, 2015 at 8:37 AM

Thank you Dabs for your detail transportation information from Olden Cruise terminal to Briksdal. Taking the public bus is so cheap and seems easy. Five of us are thinking of doing the same but are concern about the availability. Is there only one bus at each departure time?
      We will be on Princess Caribbean deaprting Southampton on August 29 and docking at Stavanger, Olden, Hellesylt, Geiranger and Bergen. In Geiranger, the bus tours to MOUNT DALSNIBBA & FLYDALS GORGE are fully booked. Does anyone have alternate economical suggestions? We appreciate any tips shared.
      Thank You.

more
    • The role of public Participation

by Silvano64 Online Now Sep 14, 2010 at 1:50 PM

Hi, im glady to be a membership in this site.
      I need to know the role of public participation in the designation of World Heritage(ie in Roros). As I expect to be there in early october to visit a site.

3 Answers Sep 16, 2010 at 7:44 AM
    • rennohokwerda's Profile Photo

Climate Røros

by rennohokwerda Online Now May 9, 2009 at 1:28 AM

Hey,
      what's the climate in the summer in Røros? And are there many musquitoes there (it's a great plain, so I don't hope so...)?

2 Answers May 23, 2009 at 2:20 AM