change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Roermond for 'younger people'

by Gareth.Prosser Online Now Apr 7, 2014 at 7:34 AM

Hi,

I am possibly moving to Roermond or Maastricht on a permenant basis. I have not spent much time in Roermond so I was wondering what the nightlife was like in general for people of my age (32). I am not looking for it to be bustling but some life particularly on weekends would be good.

Also, I found Maastricht to be fairly metropolitan with many English speaking people - probably due to the university. Is Roermond much the same or is it mainly populated by Dutch people.

Any reply from somebody with experience of these city's would be a great help.

Thank you :)

more
    • Roermond for 'younger people'

by Gareth.Prosser Online Now Apr 7, 2014 at 7:34 AM

Hi,

I am possibly moving to Roermond or Maastricht on a permenant basis. I have not spent much time in Roermond so I was wondering what the nightlife was like in general for people of my age (32). I am not looking for it to be bustling but some life particularly on weekends would be good.

Also, I found Maastricht to be fairly metropolitan with many English speaking people - probably due to the university. Is Roermond much the same or is it mainly populated by Dutch people.

Any reply from somebody with experience of these city's would be a great help.

Thank you :)

4 Answers Apr 10, 2014 at 1:15 PM
    • Brussels to Roermond

by flaxman Online Now Jan 27, 2014 at 6:06 AM

I am travelling from England to Roermond via Brussels Eurostar. What is my best route from Brussels to Roermond by train?

4 Answers Jan 28, 2014 at 8:10 AM
    • mhillierj's Profile Photo

8 seater Taxi availibility

by mhillierj Online Now May 10, 2012 at 1:50 AM

We are a party of 8 arriving for a 50th year reunion of our posting to 13 Signal Regiment, on Friday 18th May. We need to get a taxi to Effeld (near Rothenbach). Do they have 8 seater cabs available at the station or would we have to book?

4 Answers May 10, 2012 at 12:53 PM
    • Carnival

by Garynat Online Now Feb 5, 2012 at 6:42 AM

I am coming to stay with a friend on friday 17th Feb , for Carnival, will Saturday 18th or Sunday 19th be a fancy dress day for carnival?

2 Answers Feb 11, 2012 at 10:36 AM
    • Elmpt

by aldun Online Now Jan 31, 2012 at 8:30 AM

1.coming from UK to Brussels by eurostar, are there trains from brussels to Roermond? From Roermond how can I get to Elmpt (was RAF Laarbruck)
      2. Can I fly direct to Roermond from UK?
      Grateful for any help Alex Dunbar.

3 Answers Feb 1, 2012 at 6:37 AM
    • Trains or buses from Aachen to Roermond

by cricri44 Online Now Jun 18, 2009 at 1:06 PM

Are there any train or bus line going from Aachen to Roermond, I'm travelling from France and the cheaper way for me is to take the Thalys up to Aachen ( my final destination being Swalmen).
      Thank you very much

4 Answers Jun 19, 2009 at 4:49 AM
    • Trains

by cricklewood_graeme Online Now May 23, 2009 at 8:15 AM

Is it possible to take a train from Bochum to Roermond?

3 Answers May 24, 2009 at 12:20 AM
    • Has anyone stayed at Hotel De La Station?

by theizness Online Now Mar 30, 2008 at 3:51 PM

Hi, it's hard to find out info about this hotel online. But the location and price is very convenient. Does anyone know anything about it? Mostly I'd like to know if it's clean and if still exists because it's not on any of the hotel booking sites.

Hotel De La Station
      Stationsplein 9, Roermond

Thanks!

4 Answers Jun 11, 2008 at 10:03 PM
    • Einhoven Airport to Roermond by train

by carlsorace Online Now Sep 11, 2007 at 12:45 PM

I am flying from London to Eindhoven on 18 September, for onward transit to Roermond. Can yo tell me the train times. I will be arroving at 1910.

Thank you

4 Answers Sep 11, 2007 at 11:05 PM
    • AliNZ's Profile Photo

Accomodation & Work in Roermond or nearby

by AliNZ Online Now Oct 11, 2004 at 6:02 PM

I'm planning to come to Limburg in December and would love to hear from anyone with any ideas or links in regards to living there, finding accomodation and work.

4 Answers Oct 12, 2004 at 3:51 PM