Rodrigues

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• bus stop near dinarobin hotel

Mauritius May 9, 2015 at 5:46 AM

hi we are going to Mauritius in June. I see there is a bus stop near the hotel Dinarobin. I have checked maps and see there is a bus service, no 5, which goes to La Gaulette.

Does it stop at this bus stop?

thanks

more
    • Recommendations for Accommodation?

Mauritius May 4, 2015 at 2:42 PM

We will be in Mauritius for 3 months. Can anyone recommendation an Agent,house to let for this time? What are the best areas to live there? Good car hire company?

Thanks

TamarG

more
    • distance to shopping and restaurants

Mauritius May 6, 2015 at 12:47 AM

Hi, we have booked our family holiday at the Veranda Grand Baie Hotel for the 1st week in July 2015... its winter here in Durban... whats the weather like in Grand Baie during this time?
      Also.. how far away are the supermarkets, restaurants and shopping from our hotel... we are travelling with 2 kids... and am worried about them walking long distances... or do we have to use transport to get to restaurants and shops...and if so which type and how much does it cost?

more
    • Best area of Mauritius to stay for 3 months

Mauritius May 4, 2015 at 2:55 PM

What is the best (warmest,prettiest,best beach, close to amenities,restaurants etc) to stay during June,July and August? I just read here that during winter it can be cold and rainy in some parts of the island. is that so?

Appreciate any advice.

Thanks

Tamar

more
    • travelling to rodrigues?

by NitishFallee Online Now Oct 23, 2013 at 7:21 AM

I'LL BE COMING TO RODRIGUES ON 10 DECEMBER AND RETURNING BACK TO MAURITIUS ON 15 DECEMDER................WHAT PLACES YOU SUGGEST ME TO VISIT DURING THESE DAYS AND WHAT ACTIVITY TO DO...................

2 Answers Oct 29, 2013 at 5:25 AM
    • eriber's Profile Photo

Rodrigues in July

by eriber Online Now Jun 16, 2013 at 12:54 AM

Hi everyone..
      I'm traveling to Rodrigues in 4 weeks, for a 2 week stay. I will meet up with a friend om Ils Reunion. She is not to keen on snorkeling or diving. Any tips on what to do ? Myself I'm an eksperinced diver (300 dives) so I know i will be in the water. :-)
      I would also like some tips on transportation ? Would i need it ? Think of motorbike ? Is that a good idea ?

Erik from Norway

• Rodrigues airport

by tushikha Online Now Oct 23, 2010 at 10:06 PM

why is the airport of Rodrigues found at Plaine Corail?

• quotation

by REETOO Online Now Oct 17, 2007 at 3:00 AM

Please let me know the rate per night for a single room and is there veg foods serve in the hotel.
      Thanks.
      S.REETOO

2 Answers Oct 30, 2007 at 6:14 AM
    • LotusV8's Profile Photo

The mother of Pearl

by LotusV8 Online Now Jan 19, 2007 at 4:14 AM

If You have any questions about Rodrigues, I will try to help You, this is a true Paradise, a hidden Gem outside Mauritius, one of my best snorkelling trips ever, the best food, etc.....

3 Answers Jan 11, 2010 at 10:10 PM