Rodos (City)

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• lindos motor cycle rent?

Lindos Jul 19, 2014 at 9:46 AM

can you rent motor cycles in lindos and is falaraki easy accessible?

more
    • Ferry or hydrofoil etc. from other islands to Kos

Kos Island Jul 19, 2014 at 11:17 PM

What islands can we travel from to KOS? I can't find from Mykonos or Naxos - are there any?

more
    • Cheap rent a car

Kos Island Jul 18, 2014 at 9:45 AM

Hi everyone! We're travelling to Kos late August and would like to rent a car there. Does somebody know if it is better to rent it using internet or it would be cheaper to wait and rent it in the island? Thank you in advance.

more
    • Twinkie1574's Profile Photo

Day trips and activities

Kefalos Jul 8, 2014 at 2:03 PM

Can anyone recommend good day trips or activities please. First time here.

more
    • Is Flying Dolphin running this year - July 2014?

Patmos Island Jul 8, 2014 at 12:21 PM

Is Flying Dolphin running this year - July 2014? We are looking to travel from Samos to Patmos and stay for a few days.

more
    • Rhodes town Filaraki, lindos

Rhodes (Island) Jul 7, 2014 at 5:19 AM

Hi am trying to choose from these three locations in Rhodes. Which is best for young adults and would get the most out of? I will probably visit all of them but I just need to find a base. Is it possible to organise accommodation in each of them or is that not wise and just stick with the one?

more
    • Things to do / places to see in Rhodes

Rhodes (Island) Jul 15, 2014 at 12:06 AM

Hi, I'm planning on coming to Rhodes next June or July for around 4 or 5 days.
      By what I've read it seems Rhodes town would be the best place to stay in Rhodes.
      I also want to visit Lindos. What is the best way to go there and what part of day is best to go?
      What is the beach like there? like the town or better?
      Also what are some good things to do? sightseeing? or even water sports?
      Also I noticed that there are donkey rides in Lindos, is that worth doing?
      I'm a young adult 20 years old so a bit of a night buzz would be good to.
      thanks

more
    • Enquries for Rhodes

Rhodes (Island) Jul 6, 2014 at 11:51 PM

Hi I am thinking of coming to Rhodes next year around June. I was wondering what is the best way to get there as it is far from Athens. I also might be going to a couple of the Cyclades islands. Are they close to Rhodes or would you need to fly? What part of Rhodes should I look at for accommodation and what sort of accommodation?
      I am looking for nice relaxation as well as some fun during the night. How is it getting around the island, what sort of transport?
      This is for 2 adults early 20's.
      thank you

more
    • dreya123's Profile Photo

Rhodes old town,Greece

by dreya123 Online Now Mar 15, 2014 at 9:06 AM

I'm going to Rhodes old town in Greece. Will there be any good bargains or market stall ie cheap tops ,bags, sun glasses ect.

1 Answer Mar 15, 2014 at 10:49 PM
    • Tourism Dept:. Opening times/Entrance fees to museums

by arismother Online Now Aug 17, 2011 at 8:56 AM

Does Rhodes have a Dept of Tourism - one that can be contacted by email??

I want to find out the opening times of museums and sites. Also whether there are entrance fees and what they are.

I will only be in Rhodes for a few hours - from 16.00 to 22.30, would like to know what there is to do/see in this short time.

Thanks

Michelle

5 Answers Aug 18, 2011 at 8:09 AM
    • camping store in rodos?

by amossht Online Now Aug 6, 2011 at 2:59 AM

is there a camping store in rodos? i need to buy a gas ballon for my camping burner.
      can some one point me to its location?

thanks

1 Answer Aug 13, 2011 at 8:34 AM
    • Ferry Rodos-Symi island?

by wind001 Online Now Feb 10, 2011 at 10:34 AM

Can you give me ingo about ferries between Rhodos and Symi island? Which ferry companies works between Rhodos and Symi?

2 Answers May 9, 2014 at 11:01 PM
    • Central bus station

by wind001 Online Now Feb 8, 2011 at 8:30 AM

Can you show me on the google map where is the central bus station in rodos city or tell me the name of the street-square where it is situated, so i can find it on the map?

1 Answer Feb 8, 2011 at 9:59 AM
    • Is there a public bus from airport to the city old town?

by wind001 Online Now Feb 6, 2011 at 4:46 AM

Is there a public bus from airport to the city old town?

4 Answers Feb 7, 2011 at 8:45 AM
    • Elenitsa's Profile Photo

Ferry/catamaran departure points

by Elenitsa Online Now Apr 5, 2009 at 12:19 AM

Hi all. As we are now flying into Rhodes in September rather than Athens, we have a different set of ferry options to plot and plan:-

Dodekanese Seaways Cat (presumably following last year's schedule) 8.30am up to Lipsi

ANEK Lines at 07.00 to Anafi (tempted but it's 12 hours on the boat via Halki, Karpathos &Kassos - so that would be interesting)

ANES Lines to Nissyros at 9am to Tilos/Nissyros

Blue Star at 17.30 up to Leros.

Last time I caught a ferry from Rhodes it was either the Nissos Kalymnos or a DANE/GA boat and it went from Kolona (middle harbour), so I presume that Blue Star, ANES and ANEK go from there too - can anyone confirm this. We're staying just near Akandia (3rd harbour) so nowhere's that far.

But...I have no idea where the Dodekanese Seaways cat goes from? The old, original, Nissos Kalymnos berth shoreside in Kolona? Or Mandraki?

I'm assuming that the hydrofoils still leave from Mandraki near the "bandstand"

Any info gratefully received! Only 5 months to go!

• How to rent a room?

by wind001 Online Now Jun 20, 2007 at 3:11 AM

I really need an information about Rodi. Do you know if is it easy to find a room to rent in this island? Is it true that in the harbour you can find the landlord that offer to the tourist rooms to rent? Do you know any website whit rent notices? And another question is about the tourists; what are the nationalities of the tourists in the island during the summer?

2 Answers Jun 26, 2007 at 1:40 AM
    • gilabrand's Profile Photo

veggie food

by gilabrand Online Now May 21, 2007 at 12:43 AM

Are there any vegetarian restaurants in Rhodes? I tried a google search but did not come up with anything.

4 Answers May 31, 2007 at 2:10 AM
    • philjt51's Profile Photo

Elousa

by philjt51 Online Now Dec 15, 2006 at 1:19 PM

Has any one got any information on the village of Eloussa which is near Profita Illias it has a church which is still in use and some derelict buildings either side, I think one was used for a sanatarium by the Italians in the last war.
      thankyou in anticipation
      best wishes
      Phil

2 Answers May 13, 2007 at 7:25 AM
    • Spothotel

by Bisusi Online Now Jul 28, 2006 at 10:34 AM

I'd like to know how far is the nearest beach to Spothotel, in the old town of Rhodes
      I'd also like to know if there are public bus from the airport to the old town and until wich hour.Thank's

1 Answer Jul 28, 2006 at 10:01 PM
    • Nightlife in Rhodos!

by Bradj Online Now May 28, 2006 at 3:13 PM

Hello,
      I'll pass to Rodos from Turkey (Marmaris) at the end of june.
      Can you give me any idea about nightlife in Rhodos?
      What is it like? any good clubs & bars around?
      and how long does it take to symi from rhodos?

And how would it be in the early July? Crowded or empty?
      Since I wouldn't like dancing myself on the stage :)
      Cheers,

3 Answers Apr 20, 2007 at 3:30 PM
    • ophiro's Profile Photo

a week in rodos

by ophiro Online Now May 22, 2006 at 4:35 AM

hello everyone.
      i am planning a week in rodos and i would like to know : is there enough things to do in the city for one week ?
      can you give me a plan for a few days just that i will understand.

thank you
      ophir

7 Answers Apr 20, 2007 at 3:40 PM
    • Grecian Fantasia Resort

by happyhardcore75 Online Now Nov 20, 2004 at 6:59 AM

I was contemplating booking a two-week holiday at http://www.fantasiaresort.com and was wondering if anyone has ever stayed there and if so, was it worth it.

• 16456's Profile Photo

please answer

by 16456 Online Now Aug 10, 2004 at 1:42 PM

how can i go from Istanbul to rhodes by air or ship and which one is better

3 Answers May 28, 2006 at 8:28 AM
    • Hotel Ilyssion

by Greecein4days Online Now Aug 3, 2004 at 1:30 PM

HELLLP has anyone been to hotel ilyssion recently? whats it like? cant find ne pix of wat its like inside!!

1 Answer Aug 4, 2004 at 2:17 PM
    • ghoudy's Profile Photo

trvelling to Rodos

by ghoudy Online Now Jul 30, 2004 at 1:47 AM

Hi, i am planning to visit rhodos in the end of August with my friends . we booked in Kamiros hotel . I would like to know if renting a motorbike is helpfull and is it the cheapest way of transportation ? and for the ones wo visited Rodos, is 8 days anough to explore it and have a good time ? thanks for the help !

3 Answers Aug 2, 2004 at 9:34 AM
    • English tourists in Rodos

by RALEONE Online Now Jul 19, 2004 at 5:47 AM

What about English tourists in Rodos?

3 Answers Jul 19, 2004 at 11:39 PM
    • swinging

by Abouttoun Online Now Jul 14, 2004 at 7:19 AM

could anyone guide where to go to sexy hot beaches in rodos town and where can i find sex shops and sexy places where couples and swingers can go

3 Answers Jul 18, 2004 at 5:06 AM
    • Chicka's Profile Photo

Rodos- Cafes, clubs, nightlife, places to see...etc...

by Chicka Online Now Jul 1, 2004 at 3:04 PM

I was wondering if you can suggest any cool spots to go on Rodos? Clubs, cafes, night life in general. Also, I need to know how much spending money should be enough for a 10-days vacation in Rodos, so if you can include some pricing (i.e. how much are coctails, coffee, pizza, sandwiches, boat tours, etc...)? Thank you!

3 Answers Apr 22, 2008 at 8:54 PM
    • Pefkos

by bobbyjoy Online Now Jun 11, 2004 at 8:57 AM

Hi there, am going to pefkos in july. has anyone stayed in the ilyssion hotel? Does anyone know of a bar called Elamesa in pefkos, friends of mine took it over years ago i think, does it still exist are they still there, Patsy & Mike Bobby

17 Answers Apr 5, 2005 at 12:00 PM
    • Sencanka's Profile Photo

KOS AND RODOS

by Sencanka Online Now Jan 4, 2004 at 3:56 AM

What are the names of the biggest hotels at Rodos and Kos ? Is hotel Panorama at the island Kos ?

• Sencanka's Profile Photo

The Hotels at Rodos and Kos

by Sencanka Online Now Jan 4, 2004 at 3:53 AM

I'm interested about those two place because I am gonna work on one of the two islands in the summer . Is hotel Panorama at Kos?