Rodos (City) Travel Answers

change location
ghoudy's Profile Photo

trvelling to Rodos

by ghoudy Online Now Jul 30, 2004 at 1:47 AM

Hi, i am planning to visit rhodos in the end of August with my friends . we booked in Kamiros hotel . I would like to know if renting a motorbike is helpfull and is it the cheapest way of transportation ? and for the ones wo visited Rodos, is 8 days anough to explore it and have a good time ? thanks for the help !

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • himalia11's Profile Photo

Re: trvelling to Rodos

by himalia11 Online Now Jul 30, 2004 at 6:20 AM

Hello, I've just been to Rhodes for one week and I think that's just fine to explore the island! You can see pretty much in that time. It seems that your hotel is in Rhodes Town, so you can also think about taking a bus - I know at least that Kalithea and Faliraki are easy to reach, and there are also busses to other destinations. But of course you are more flexible if you are motorized. I don't know the prices of renting motorbikes, but there are so much car/motorbike rentals that it will be easy to compare prices and see if it makes sense for you.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: trvelling to Rodos

by Superadonis Online Now Jul 30, 2004 at 7:06 AM

Hi, I am from Rhodes. Yes, bike is a good way of travelling around, cheap and convenient(just be careful and safe and choose a new one!). Plenty of time to see most of everything!

• Pappy17's Profile Photo

Re: trvelling to Rodos

by Pappy17 Online Now Aug 2, 2004 at 9:34 AM

Hi. I've been to Rhodes a couple of times, and 8 days is plenty of time. In fact, you even have time to take a day trip to the nearby island of Symi. The town on the harbor is very scenic. Have a good trip! -Tom

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines