Rodos (City) Travel Answers

change location
Chicka's Profile Photo

Rodos- Cafes, clubs, nightlife, places to see...etc...

by Chicka Online Now Jul 1, 2004 at 3:04 PM

I was wondering if you can suggest any cool spots to go on Rodos? Clubs, cafes, night life in general. Also, I need to know how much spending money should be enough for a 10-days vacation in Rodos, so if you can include some pricing (i.e. how much are coctails, coffee, pizza, sandwiches, boat tours, etc...)? Thank you!

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Elenitsa's Profile Photo

Re: Rodos- Cafes, clubs, nightlife, places to see...etc...

by Elenitsa Online Now Jul 2, 2004 at 10:37 AM

First, where are you staying?? In Rodos new town, the Gas club or Colorado complex are popular and good. Prices depend on where you are staying - food and drink is more expensive in the old town and (not quite so) in the new town. Last October, in Haraki - we paid 5 euros for cocktails, 25 for a meal for 2 with wine (40 upwards in the old town) If you want to do much clubbing and drinking you will need to increase your budget - for 2 people last October (with very little drinking) we spent about 65 euros a day plus room

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Rodos- Cafes, clubs, nightlife, places to see...etc...

by antonioromao Online Now Mar 28, 2007 at 8:31 AM

Hi,
    i really think you should visit colorado club, ask for Antonio (the singer) on the door, he´ll get you in for free.
    Rock on
    www.officialantonio.com

• Re: Rodos- Cafes, clubs, nightlife, places to see...etc...

by Ivri Online Now Apr 22, 2008 at 8:54 PM

Not an answer...only another question.

Can you recommend safe & pleasant bars on Rodos for single guys looking to make Greek friends? Any dangers on Rodos? I'll be there in July for 7 nights. I know it's not Amsterdam but there must be some nice quiet spots. Thanks. Efcharisto.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines