Rodi Garganico

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Food market / Mercato / Piazza

Poggibonsi 1 hours ago

hi, I will be staying one night in the center and would like to go to the Food market on saturday monring. Is this right in the center and will it be on this saturday 10th October, 2105? Many thanks for a short comment.

• Weekly Food Market / Mercato / Piazza

Monteriggioni 2 hours ago

Is there a Food market in Monteriggioni and on which days would that be? I will be travelling with my family and we'll stay a whole week in the area, arriving on saturday 10th October, 2015.

• aussolo's Profile Photo

Where to base for hiking in Asiago

Asiago Oct 2, 2015 at 11:50 PM

I would appreciate some help. I am planning a trip to Asiago next year and would like to base myself in a town which is within closest proximity to most of the hiking trails.

• charlenemixa's Profile Photo

Recommendations for one week visit

Volpaia 7 hours ago

We are seeking a week vacation in Tuscany and saw Castello de Volpaia. It sounds very unique. Anyone been there or suggestions for a rental for a couple for a week in Nivember?

• Public transport Bagheria - Porticello - Santa Flavia ? taxi?

Bagheria Sep 29, 2015 at 10:43 AM

Public transport Bagheria - Porticello - Santa Flavia ? where to find timetable? if there is not public transport, is it easy to take taxi?

• is there a left luggage facility at the train station in Lucca? need to leave suitcase for a few hours while I explore the town. Thanks

Lucca Sep 27, 2015 at 9:16 AM

is therer a left luggage facility at the train station in Lucca? I would like to leave my suitcase for a few hours while I explore the town, and then will be moving on. Thanks.

• trying to find shop details

Sorrento Sep 27, 2015 at 12:35 AM

Trying to find the details of a shop in the town it was on a corner in the side streets it sells perfume and soap and other bits the counter was at the end of the shop and had a door way at the fron and right hand side as u walk in thanks

• Via Ferrata Guides

Alpi Apuane Sep 13, 2015 at 11:18 AM

Hi, My wife and I will be staying in Montecatini Terme Italy in less than two weeks. I was hoping to be able to do a local Via Ferrata in the Apuane mountains. Does anyone know of a local outfitter that offers guides or just equipment rentals?

• sorrento to Minturno commonwealth War Graves

Minturno Oct 4, 2015 at 2:19 PM

Hi we are staying in Sorrento in a few days time and would like to viist a relatives grave at Minturno. Looking for advice on best way to get there. Considering car hire for the 4 days in Sorrento and maybe driving to Rome via MInturno and then using trains for rest of holiday and onto Venice.Is there a good alternative , Can we get to MInturno by train , bus and how eay is it to get from the train station to the war cemetry ? If we go by train can we travel onto Rome is there anywhere to leave luggage whilst at the cemetry?Any advice would be much appreciated , we are thinking of going to MInturno on our last day in sorrento as it seems to make sense to do this on our way to Rome ?

• Erice by bus

Sicilia Oct 2, 2015 at 6:25 PM

have been searching the various websites for bus transportation from Palermo to Erice: appears that the only way to get there by bus is to go to Trapani and then get a cable car up to the town. Is this correct,or does a bus also go up to the town? Thanks yet again, this has been the most challenging trip planning that I have ever experienced, but this website has been amazing!

• Safest/easiest driving route to Bellagio

Bellagio Oct 2, 2015 at 3:05 PM

We'll arrive at Malpensa airport early in the morning and expect to be somewhat tired. What is the safest/easiest route to drive to Bellagio? We will have a small car and aren't opposed to taking a ferry over if needed. We just want to avoid a very stressful drive. I've done a lot of research on this and have found conflicting information. When you provide an answer can you explain why one route would be better than the others? We've pretty much ruled out the train bus/bus as options.Thank you so much for your assistance.

• passagiata

Minori Sep 28, 2015 at 9:58 AM

Do they have the passgiata (walk) every evening in the small towns on the Amalfi Coast?

• New Year´s eve at Lecce

Lecce Sep 27, 2015 at 1:42 PM

I would be very grateful if somebody could tell me if is it worth to spend new year´s eve in Lecce, Italy. The city looks to be great, but if somebody knows about activities to do around the 30th of December till 2nd of January, it would be very helpful. Thanks

• Christmas Market

Pisa Sep 27, 2015 at 10:19 AM

Does anyone know if there's a Christmas Market in Pisa? Looking to go Dec 8th for 3/4 nights. If there is a Christmas market, where abouts is it? Also, best hotel for tourist locations?

• tracyskf's Profile Photo

Tirano day trip

Tirano Sep 25, 2015 at 2:51 PM

Taking the Bernina Express to Tirano, intend to only do a day trip.

I can't find sufficient information on leave luggage at the station - the official website said there is no lockers but there is a leave luggage counter. Have anyone used this before - and how does it work? Charges by pieces / hours?

Is a couple of hours enough for a quick sightseeing of Tirano? If in case we couldn't find a leave luggage facility, is it convenient to lug this around from station to the town and back?

Tips / advise appreciated. Thanks!

• Can you recommend a good place to eat?

Lago Maggiore Sep 25, 2015 at 6:34 AM

Can you recommend a good place to eat?

• Venice to Florence, stopping at the Ferrari Museum

Venice Sep 24, 2015 at 9:00 AM

What is the best way for us to get from Venice to Florence, but stopping for about 5 hours at the Ferrari Museum in the Modena area?

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Budget accomodation.

Bressanone Sep 23, 2015 at 4:01 AM

Could you suggest me a budget accomodation in Bressanone?

• transport from Positano to Peschici

Positano Sep 20, 2015 at 2:59 AM

efficient and economical transport from positano to peschici, gargano peninsula?

• Muncus's Profile Photo

Staying in Pisa 7th-14th looking for live music venues

Pisa Sep 9, 2015 at 1:14 PM

Hi all
      I am staying In pisa from the 7th Ocober and am loking for live music venues and locals to give ideas of where to go and see. Look forward to your answers.
      Bill :-)

• Third_Rock's Profile Photo

Drinks at Milano EXPO 2015

Milano Sep 9, 2015 at 2:42 AM

Greetings !

Any virtual friends would like to join for some drinks this weekend at the EXPO ...

• Vaporetto tickets

Venice Yesterday

I understand from the Venice website that there is a special arrangement for tickets on the Vaporetto and other public water transit for persons with disability, both a discounted per ride ticket and free transit for the person accompanying the disabled person. But details are scarce. Does disability mean a wheelchair, or is a person using a Walker (frame) also eligible. What is the cost of the "Discounted" ticket and is it correct that one is needed for each segment of a trip? Any other information about persons in wheelchairs using the Vaporetto and other public water transit are welcome.

Second question. Can anyone decipher the water taxi chart? For example, if 8 people, of whom 2 are disabled, want to take a water taxi from Burano to Piazzalle Roma, what would be the tariff? I can usually read fare sheets but am buffaloed by the one for the water taxi association.

Thanks for any help.

• Milan Central Station - baggage

Milan Oct 4, 2015 at 1:44 PM

I was hoping to leave my bags in a locker at Milan central station for the day while I go looking around the city. In view of the large number of refugees in Milan at the moment I realize that lockers at the station may be in short supply. Does anyone know of the situation regarding luggage facilities at the station at present or of anywhere else in Milan that provides luggage storage. Many thanks in advance to those taking the time to reply.

• Florence to La Verna

Italy Oct 1, 2015 at 4:47 AM

My husband and I are doing The Way Of St. Francis. We are wondering if someone could recommend the best option for us on how to get to La Verna, the starting point for us, from Florence. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

• Transportation

Assisi Sep 30, 2015 at 8:21 AM

I am looking for the options/time of getting from Assisi to the Florence airport. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I prefer not to rent a vehicle so bus/train information would be ideal.
      Thank you in adnvance,