Tiel 4 hours ago

Is there seating available?

more
    • Grady_S's Profile Photo

Synagogues in Leeuwarden

Leeuwarden Apr 21, 2014 at 1:47 AM

Are there synagogues in Leeuwarden?
      Any trace of Judaism in Leeuwarden?
      And if so... can I get the location for the synagogues?

more
    • Holland pass . Is it worth ?

Amsterdam Apr 14, 2014 at 11:06 PM

We are four people going to Amsterdam for two days. We are planning to visit Anne franks house , kuekenhof gardens, two hour city bus tour, rjiksmuseum , Van Gogh museum , vondlepark and go to dam square .
      We read that the pass does not involve ride to scipol airport . So should we buy holland pass or travel on our own ?
      Does it prove to be cheaper ?
      Also , can we buy the holland pass in Amsterdam itself or is it necessary to buy it online ?

more
    • Bulb fields by air

Lelystad Apr 14, 2014 at 3:53 AM

Are there any trips, by air, over the bulb fields?

more
    • Restaurants

Zandvoort Apr 11, 2014 at 11:05 AM

Restaurant suggestions?

more
    • Bike hire in Leiden

Leiden Apr 10, 2014 at 9:07 AM

Where is the best place to hire bikes,about 8, for 3 days from 20-22 May?

How much and what deposit?

more
    • Beetroot powder & saffron flowers - den bosch

Den Bosch Apr 6, 2014 at 1:13 PM

Hi,
      Any idea where i can get beetroot powder and saffron flowers in den bosch?

more
    • Tour Groups

Amsterdam Mar 31, 2014 at 6:08 PM

Recommendation of tour groups for day trip to Brugges from Amsterdam.

more
    • Shuttle bus

Noordwijk aan Zee Apr 22, 2014 at 1:06 PM

Is there a shuttle bus from noordwijk aan zee to the keukenhoff? Do you have a contact

more
    • Grady_S's Profile Photo

About food and places to eat in Leeuwarden

Leeuwarden Apr 15, 2014 at 4:33 AM

Where can I eat cheap in Leeuwarden?
      Looking for cheap places to eat

more
    • bus 858 schedule

Keukenhof Apr 14, 2014 at 3:15 AM

When does the last Keukenhof Express 858 bus leave the gardens to go back to the airport?

more
    • Coffee shops in Middelburg Netherlands

Middelburg Mar 29, 2014 at 10:51 PM

are there coffee shops in Middelburg like in Amsterdam? I have heard so many conflicting news articles on the matter. I will be visiting soon. Should I stop in Amsterdam before coming to Middelburg?

more
    • Combi Ticket

Keukenhof Mar 24, 2014 at 11:13 PM

I plan to visit Keukenhof before I go to Bruges, Belgium. I will be landing at AMS and plan to take the Keukenhof Express Bus from Schiphol.

Adults: from Schiphol Airport/Leiden Central station/Haarlem € 23,00

Can I use the Combi Ticket to travel from Schiphol (number 858 bus) and then go to Leiden Central (number 854 bus) instead?

more
    • train ticket price from schiphol to amsterdam

Schiphol Apr 22, 2014 at 12:19 PM

train ticket price from schiphol to amsterdam city center

more
    • samtin's Profile Photo

Staying near Sloterdjik station (north/west Amtsterdam) - best route to walk to city centre

Amsterdam Apr 22, 2014 at 6:49 AM

We like to walk! We are staying at the Golden Tulip Hotel and would like advice on which is the most interesting and pleasant (picturesque)/safest route to take if we want to walk into the heart of the city. Also, if anyone know if there is a bus stop nearby with buses that can take us to/from the city centre to the hotel. Thank you. Sam.

more
    • kukenhoff with luggage

Amsterdam Apr 22, 2014 at 3:23 AM

I am visiting kukenhoff garden directly from shifol airport. Are there buses going to kukenhoff where l can carry my luggage ? And also whether they will allow me to keep luggage in bus till l return back in same bus to schifol

more
    • is there a direct bus between Roosendaal and Antwerp??

Roosendaal Apr 18, 2014 at 4:06 AM

is there a direct bus between Roosendaal and Antwerp??

more
    • Amsterdam to Lauwersoog

Amsterdam Apr 14, 2014 at 2:33 AM

I wish to go from Amsterdan to Lauwersoog
      I have been told to get a train to Groningen or Leeuwarden
      and then a bus.

Which would be better ? Groningen or Leeuwarden
      From which train station in Amsterdam do these trains go from ??
      thanks
      Dewi

more
    • Holland pass

Amsterdam Apr 13, 2014 at 9:02 PM

We are in amsterdam for 2 days and want to visit kukenhoff gardens want to see Rijiiks museum van gaugh museum canal tour of city etc.should we buy holland pass 2 which means 1gold 1 silver ticket and it says exchnge your gold & silver ticket for kukenhoff . And only one entry to Rijiks museum per pass . Does it mean we can see Rijiks & kukenhoff both by buying Holland pass. Also pl tell can we buy holland pass after landing in Amsterdam or to buy online before? And any site to claerify our doubts .

more
    • flying to Staphorst

Staphorst Mar 31, 2014 at 5:31 AM

Can i fly into staphorst? if not can you advise me of the nearest airport please?

Thanks

more
    • From Eindhoven Airport to Centerparcs de Kempervennen

Eindhoven Mar 26, 2014 at 2:45 PM

Hi . I am looking for a price to get a family of 21 from Eindhoven Airport to Centerparcs de Kempervennen and back 30 June and 7th July 2014.
      Any suggestions please?
      pecaro@yahoo.com

more
    • transit visa

Schiphol Mar 25, 2014 at 3:43 AM

hi, if i am traveling from mumbai to cork via amsterdam. i have a connecting flight in amsterdam after 2hrs. i hold the visa for Ireland. do i need to have transit visa.

more
    • tempura's Profile Photo

Wadden loop

Pieterburen Apr 8, 2014 at 11:53 PM

Hello,
      We (2 adults and 1 child 10 years) plan a 3 hours wadden loop (zwerftocht) from Pieterburen. The organisator told us there is no problem to do this with a 10 years old child but I have some doubts about it. Has somebody experience with such a mud hiking ?
      Thanks a lot

more
    • Roermond for 'younger people'

Roermond Apr 7, 2014 at 7:34 AM

Hi,

I am possibly moving to Roermond or Maastricht on a permenant basis. I have not spent much time in Roermond so I was wondering what the nightlife was like in general for people of my age (32). I am not looking for it to be bustling but some life particularly on weekends would be good.

Also, I found Maastricht to be fairly metropolitan with many English speaking people - probably due to the university. Is Roermond much the same or is it mainly populated by Dutch people.

Any reply from somebody with experience of these city's would be a great help.

Thank you :)

more
    • KLM Transit - Baggage

Amsterdam Apr 6, 2014 at 6:38 PM

I am doing a round trip in Europe TPE-AMD-WAW-MSK-BEG-AMD-BRU-AMD-TPE, while first stop at AMD supposed to be transit. However, for the first part of AMD-WAW-MSK-BEG-AMD, I would like to leave the luggage at the Schiphol Airport baggage depot.

I found online that Baggage Depot at Schiphol Airport is at the arrival hall, so have some questions:
      1. Does it mean I must to first enter the country and leave my bag at baggage depot and depart again?
      2. Can I check in 1 bag TPE-AMD-WAW all the way and another TPE-AMD and only clear this one for baggage depot? Or must I clear 2 bags and recheck in for AMD-WAW?
      3. Does anyone have any idea if baggage depot opens on Easter Monday?

Thanks for all your help.

Amy

more