change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 1jabbar's Profile Photo

shuttle bus from Greyhound station to Logan airport

Boston Apr 13, 2014 at 4:40 PM

Anyone tell me if there is a shuttle service from greyhound station to Logan Airport. Thank You

more
    • Should I be scared to move to Boston from South Texas alone?

Boston Apr 16, 2014 at 9:16 AM

Im a 19 year old girl from South Texas and Im not sure how I feel about moving to Boston alone. I feel excited and scared at the same time. Im still not sure where I should move in Boston. What neighborhood, or place in Boston would be best suited for me? The cost of living sort of scares me as well. Its a lot to get used to.

more
    • travel pam

Boston Apr 8, 2014 at 1:34 AM

what about renting a car? Should I rent a car or just use public transit system? I will be flying into Logan Airport and staying at a downtown hotel

more
    • directions to childrens hospital

Boston Apr 6, 2014 at 9:24 PM

I am coming from NH to a doctors appointment at childrens hospital. Instructions have me take the Storrow Dr exit going past Fenway Park which I would like to avoid as there will be a home baseball game that day. I can only leave a half hour earlier than normal and am afraid this will not be enough extra time to make it through the game traffic. Looking for suggestions for an alternate route to the hospital.

more
    • I'm Curious

by shelbyl12 Online Now Mar 6, 2010 at 10:06 PM

Is Rockport a good town to live in if you are about 20?

4 Answers Mar 7, 2010 at 6:53 PM
    • Places to visit and stay in Rockport

by wenjun Online Now Oct 24, 2008 at 7:34 AM

Hi, I will be going to Boston and Rockport over Thanksgiving weekend at the end of Nov. Will be going to Rockport from Boston and staying at Rockport for 2 nights. Can you recommend a nice place to stay at (eg B&B or motels or lodges)? And what are the places in Rockport that I should visit? Other than Rockport, are there any other places near to Boston which I could visit?

Thanks!

3 Answers Oct 26, 2008 at 3:03 PM
    • kenyancats's Profile Photo

Late October Visit

by kenyancats Online Now Aug 4, 2008 at 1:40 PM

If we stop by in the last week of October, will we find most shops and restaurants open?
      We have never been to Rockport/Gloucester before and it would be a shame not to stop there.

1 Answer Aug 4, 2008 at 6:30 PM
    • Yankee Clipper Inn Questions

by mikes.wife Online Now May 20, 2008 at 1:53 PM

I'm thinking about getting married at the Yankee Clipper Inn in Rockport, Mass and would like to know if anyone has stayed there or been married there? I went to the website and the place looks wonderful but I've read some negative reviews about the staff and the condition of the rooms. Any input would be appreciated! Thanks!

2 Answers Jun 6, 2008 at 10:02 AM
    • winter?

by stevenpatrick Online Now Dec 26, 2006 at 7:37 AM

My girlfriend and I were thinking of taking a drive up to Rockport for the day. Do you happen to know if the shops are open year round?

Thank you,
      -Steve

1 Answer Dec 26, 2006 at 11:31 AM
    • Where is the gazebo?

by kpotter Online Now Aug 31, 2006 at 4:58 AM

In the picture there is a gazebo overlooking the water.. could you tell me where that is? My future son in law wants to go to rockport to ask my daughter to marry him... and that looks like a beautiful place...

2 Answers Dec 22, 2006 at 9:58 PM
    • WHAT IS THERE TO DO IN ROCKPORT IN JANUARY

by grevay Online Now Jan 14, 2004 at 10:23 AM

Hi, What is there to do on a Monday afternoon in January in Rockport?

4 Answers Jul 7, 2006 at 5:46 PM