change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• BrianH58's Profile Photo

Never been there

Maine Feb 25, 2015 at 9:06 AM

We are taking a sightseeing tour up the new England coast the first week of august 2015.. going as far north possible in the USA.. and we want to stay along the coast.. any tips, or must see places along the way? I have been on numerous sites and know about the main tourist places.. I want to know about some places that may not be as well known. Then we are cutting across maine to go to Niagra.. I think Moosehead lake looks cool, any other places to see inland on the way? Thanks a bunch.. P.S. I'm from the butthole of Ohio by the way, so anything is better than flat corn and bean fields.. :)

more
    • extex's Profile Photo

Rockland or Camden?

by extex Online Now Jul 15, 2014 at 9:05 AM

Flying into Portland for a 6 night Harbor Town vacation. Camden or Rockland? Which has the prettiest harbor? And is there a hotel or inn or B&B perched up high with views? If not either of those towns, suggestions? Only want to stay in 2 hotels in 6 nights. Flying out of Portland, so we'll see it coming and going. Thanks..... End of August a good time? Hoping to avoid the school crowd. Can't get a room anywhere for the Lobster Fest, or we'd come Aug 1st. Darn! Kathy

3 Answers Jul 16, 2014 at 8:41 AM
    • multihully's Profile Photo

searching for shops

by multihully Online Now Mar 17, 2007 at 4:45 AM

hallo
      ich fahre ende april 2007 nach rockland und suche geschäftsadressen (homepage, eMail) für: neoprenanzüge für sportsegler, schwerwetterkleidung für segler etc.. wer kann mir tipps geben?
      searching for adresses where i can by neoprene cloath and heavy sailing cloath (in rockland).maybe somebothy can help me?
      myeMailismoebelbau@gmx.at