Rochester Travel Answers

change location

Weekend Travel to Niagara Falls (Package Tour)

by psethura Online Now Mar 8, 2010 at 10:20 PM

Hi,

I will be visiting Rochester shortly. I'm looking for weekend package tour to Niagara falls (US Side). Appreciate if someone can share any URL (Bus Package Tour) from Rochester to Niagara Falls.

Thanks
PS

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • oldguy472003's Profile Photo

Re: Weekend Travel to Niagara Falls (Package Tour)

by oldguy472003 Online Now Mar 9, 2010 at 9:22 AM

Amtrak leaves rochester on Fridays at 2:00, 5:00, and 8:00 Pm with arrivals in niagara Falls about two hours later. On Sunday you could catch the train back at 3:00 PM. price is only about30 ea way. You can also take the train to Niagara Falls in canada on a different schedule. Greyhound also has busses runing to Buffalo from Rochester. Then you can use local transit to get to the falls.
    You don't say where you are from. I strongly suggest visiting the Canadian side, you can walk across the bridge. You will need your passport however.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • crazyman2's Profile Photo

Re: Weekend Travel to Niagara Falls (Package Tour)

by crazyman2 Online Now Mar 9, 2010 at 11:00 AM

Oh!

Rochester is thousands of miles from the falls... I've taken my pupils there many times. There is so much to see there: a castle, the cathedral..

Also, there is a lot to find out about Charles Dickens.

A coach tour to Niagara Falls would take too long and there would be many deaths. So, I wouldn't recommend it.

Have fun in Canada/USA though.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines