change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Taxis or car hire in Rochester?

by dalglish Online Now Mar 23, 2008 at 11:39 AM

Hi,

We are coming to Rochester for 10 days soon. Are there lots of taxis in Rochester that are easy to flag down on the - or is it hard to get a taxi easily in the city? If it is hard, we will hire a car.
      Thanks and best wishes
      Dalglish

1 Answer Mar 25, 2008 at 1:37 PM
    • Living in Rochester

by marcth Online Now Sep 2, 2006 at 10:33 AM

I am planning on coming to Rochester to live. My main purpose would to be a patient at the Mayo Clinic. I could be in Rochester for a year, maybe less or more. When I arrive I would need an affordable place to stay. I don't know Rochester so whether monthly rates in a motel but I would prefer an apartment.
      Or any other kind of accomodation if anyone has any advice. Finding employment would be helpful also with rent to pay. Any advice would be good.

1 Answer Sep 28, 2007 at 6:03 PM
    • Civic Inn

by marcth Online Now Aug 25, 2006 at 11:28 AM

If I was looking for short/long term stay, how would you rate the Civic Inn.

2 Answers Sep 1, 2006 at 7:51 AM
    • Living in Rochester

by marcth Online Now Aug 14, 2006 at 11:21 AM

I will be coming to Rochester to be a patient at The Mayo Clinic. This could be a long term thing. I would need affordable temporary accomadation(weekly/monthly) until finding something more permanent. Also finding a job would be helpful with rent to pay. Any suggestions ????

1 Answer Aug 14, 2006 at 12:20 PM
    • minkota's Profile Photo

Any one here speak German?

by minkota Online Now Sep 15, 2003 at 9:14 PM

I live in rochester and took a german class for fun but I don't have anyone to pratice with. I was wondering if anyone in rochester would be intresting in hanging out every now and then and speak some german.

7 Answers Mar 19, 2004 at 7:10 AM
    • best bars in rochester?

by baxleyl Online Now Jun 5, 2003 at 6:39 PM

where are the best bars that have live music...not real stuck up people, and are good in rochester?

2 Answers Jun 19, 2003 at 8:23 PM