Rochester

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Things to do in Eden Prairie MN

Eden Prairie Aug 25, 2015 at 9:26 AM

Besides golfing and walking what is there to do in Eden Prairie. I have searched but find nothing. No historic museums; the art center costs big bucks for classes; the library offers nothing. I am a care giver looking for activities beyond the purely physical and the mundane activities offered to seniors. There are very few movies that appeal to us so we go through them pretty quickly. I was excited to find the Flying Cloud museum online only to find that it no longer exists. Help!

more
    • Taxis or car hire in Rochester?

by dalglish Online Now Mar 23, 2008 at 11:39 AM

Hi,

We are coming to Rochester for 10 days soon. Are there lots of taxis in Rochester that are easy to flag down on the - or is it hard to get a taxi easily in the city? If it is hard, we will hire a car.
      Thanks and best wishes
      Dalglish

1 Answer Mar 25, 2008 at 1:37 PM
    • Living in Rochester

by marcth Online Now Sep 2, 2006 at 10:33 AM

I am planning on coming to Rochester to live. My main purpose would to be a patient at the Mayo Clinic. I could be in Rochester for a year, maybe less or more. When I arrive I would need an affordable place to stay. I don't know Rochester so whether monthly rates in a motel but I would prefer an apartment.
      Or any other kind of accomodation if anyone has any advice. Finding employment would be helpful also with rent to pay. Any advice would be good.

1 Answer Sep 28, 2007 at 6:03 PM
    • Civic Inn

by marcth Online Now Aug 25, 2006 at 11:28 AM

If I was looking for short/long term stay, how would you rate the Civic Inn.

2 Answers Sep 1, 2006 at 7:51 AM
    • Living in Rochester

by marcth Online Now Aug 14, 2006 at 11:21 AM

I will be coming to Rochester to be a patient at The Mayo Clinic. This could be a long term thing. I would need affordable temporary accomadation(weekly/monthly) until finding something more permanent. Also finding a job would be helpful with rent to pay. Any suggestions ????

1 Answer Aug 14, 2006 at 12:20 PM
    • minkota's Profile Photo

Any one here speak German?

by minkota Online Now Sep 15, 2003 at 9:14 PM

I live in rochester and took a german class for fun but I don't have anyone to pratice with. I was wondering if anyone in rochester would be intresting in hanging out every now and then and speak some german.

7 Answers Mar 19, 2004 at 7:10 AM
    • best bars in rochester?

by baxleyl Online Now Jun 5, 2003 at 6:39 PM

where are the best bars that have live music...not real stuck up people, and are good in rochester?

2 Answers Jun 19, 2003 at 8:23 PM