Roatán Town

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bringing cheese into

by LKNelson Online Now Mar 22, 2014 at 3:59 AM

Flying from states, can I bring cheese , vacuum sealed into the country?

2 Answers Mar 23, 2014 at 12:57 PM
    • location to French Habor

by eagleart Online Now Jan 26, 2014 at 12:41 PM

Where is Caribe Point located?

2 Answers Jan 26, 2014 at 1:06 PM
    • How to get to Roatan from Nicaragua

by daisy90 Online Now Nov 25, 2013 at 12:33 PM

Hi,

Me and my friends want to visit Roatan in december. I would like to know what the best way is to travel from Managua to Roatan.

We are taking the Tica bus from Managua to Tegucigalpa or to San Pedro Sula. Therefrom we want to take a bus to La Ceiba. Whats the best en quickest way?? .

Kind regards

1 Answer Feb 17, 2014 at 6:38 AM
    • Anyone been to Roatan recently?

by mrrocksteady Online Now Nov 22, 2008 at 4:06 AM

I there over Christmas and am looking for a good but cheap place to stay and also a good cheap place to do my diving course. any advice on either of these? (I bought my plane ticket before the recession kicked in!!)

• volunteering in Roatan

by madtravels Online Now May 31, 2008 at 3:05 PM

Hello all,

I am planning on volunteering in Honduras in about a year and a half and just doing some research into some organizations. I've found Familias Saludables in Coxen Hole and Clinica Esperanza in Sandy Bay. Has anyone heard of either of these, or even volunteered with either? If so what were your experiences? And if you've heard of them, do they have good reputations??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Answer Feb 17, 2014 at 6:42 AM
    • NEED HELP PLEASE! NEW SOUVENIRS & TOURS GIFT SHOP (NEED PHONE#)

by Kitcat18 Online Now Feb 14, 2007 at 11:39 AM

Hello,

Can somebody help me please? I'm desperately looking for the phone# of store named, "NEW SOUVENIRS & TOURS GIFT SHOP" (in front of H.B. Warren Market on Coxen Hole). We've looked at the yellow pages, but it wasn't listed. We desperately need to get a hold of a lady that sells the crafts there.

Anybody have any suggestion as to what to do? BTW, we contacted HB Warren Market if they could give the message to the store in question, but they refused.

Thanks a lot.

2 Answers Feb 14, 2008 at 4:05 PM
    • Debsdream's Profile Photo

Need new Roatan Info

by Debsdream Online Now Apr 26, 2006 at 7:07 PM

We are planning a trip to Roatan in August 2006. Renting a house on the beach in Sandy Beach area. How are the beaches/sand fly situation? I have a friend who is thinking about NOT joining us becasue she read the sand flys are bad and the photos that she sees have empty beaches. Yes, she may be crazy, but I just wanted to check. Also, any good restaurant ideas? Thanks, Debra

2 Answers May 2, 2006 at 1:01 AM
    • stevee's Profile Photo

AKR

by stevee Online Now Feb 11, 2005 at 1:21 PM

Will be staying at AKR in early Mat 2005. Heard a lot of good things, but how is the food?

1 Answer Feb 17, 2014 at 6:47 AM
    • Fantasy Island Resort Roatan

by juiciest Online Now Jan 6, 2005 at 12:49 PM

Hi all, I am planning on travelling to Honduras at the end of february. Has anyone been stayed at antasy Island Resort on Roatan island? If so, I'd love to hear the deatils of your experience. Thanks

1 Answer Feb 17, 2014 at 6:45 AM
    • Weather and accommodation in Roatan, Jan 2004

by Galad Online Now Nov 28, 2004 at 10:00 AM

We are a couple, both divers, looking for information about Roatan in January of 2005. Tentative dates are Jan 15-23 2004. We would specifically like to enquire about the weather - it is still rainy season, and does that affect the diving? As well, any suggestions about accommodations? I liked Sea Grape and was wondering about Half Bay Moon Cabins, any other suggestions for places to stay? We would like ocean view, private porch and bathroom and close enough to West End. Thanks. Galad Montreal, Canada

1 Answer Dec 12, 2004 at 5:02 PM
    • Need hotel reco for 30 people staying in Roatan

by LaraG Online Now Jul 18, 2004 at 11:32 AM

Hi there, I'm doing research for a group of about 30 30 somethings who will be traveling to Roatan in February of 2005. We're both singles and couples, and about half of us are divers. We're all eaters and drinkers, are fairly adventurous, and on occasion, a little bit raucous. We're looking for things to do both in and around the hotel, and beach front is ideal. The hotels that have been recommended to us (one criteria is that we can stay in one hotel, which means at least 15 rooms) are Mayan Princess, Anthony's Key, Fantasy Island, and Palmetto Bay. My "job" is to research Mayan Princess specifically. Does anyone have any experience with Mayan Princess or any of the other hotels I mentioned? Thanks so much for your help! Lara G.

1 Answer Oct 19, 2004 at 10:55 PM
    • TinKan's Profile Photo

Roatan in March

by TinKan Online Now Jan 9, 2004 at 7:11 AM

Well Well Well as many know this is our second home now and we are off to paradise for the first trip of 2004 in March. If you are on the island and want to party a bit then we will be in West end and West Bay from March 20 to the 27th. AKR is where we will be and spending most of the time under water. So if you are going to be down there let us know and we can have a mini VT meeting. Keith

1 Answer Feb 4, 2004 at 8:27 PM
    • TinKan's Profile Photo

Anyone else?

by TinKan Online Now Feb 23, 2003 at 2:22 PM

We are going to be at AKR on Roatans northwest coast for the second time this year during the first week of March. We are going to look at the house we plan to purchase if all goes well. Is anyone else from VT going to be on the island the first week of March? Keith and Dion

• April in Roatan

by glena Online Now Jan 9, 2003 at 8:48 PM

My husband and I are planning a trip to Roatan the first week of April. He is a diver and I am not. He is interested in finding a dive buddy for some shore diving. We are planning to stay at Fantasy Island. Does anyone have any first hand info on this resort? We have heard so many conflicting reports, we are not sure what to expect. Thank you for your time.

6 Answers Feb 14, 2013 at 11:41 AM