Rivne

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Travel to rivne

by ronaldwayman Online Now Mar 21, 2014 at 7:23 PM

I am not sure itis same place i wish to go Rovno, and i am trying to find a flight from Kiev to there. And where can you rent a car there ?

more
    • Travel to rivne

by ronaldwayman Online Now Mar 21, 2014 at 7:23 PM

I am not sure itis same place i wish to go Rovno, and i am trying to find a flight from Kiev to there. And where can you rent a car there ?

3 Answers Mar 24, 2014 at 4:58 AM
    • SandiM's Profile Photo

Klevan, Ukraine

by SandiM Online Now May 9, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Is there any public transportation from Rivne to Klevan? We don't drive, just wondered if they have rail service or bus service or do we need to rely upon taxi service (how far is it from Rivne anyhow?). We want to spend a few hours during the day in Klevan, and return to Rivne.

3 Answers May 10, 2013 at 5:07 AM
    • Getting There?

by Azwaz1000 Online Now Apr 10, 2013 at 8:19 AM

I wish to visit from the UK what is the quickest and cheapest way to get there?

5 Answers Apr 19, 2013 at 6:13 AM
    • Transportation from Kyviv to Rivne

by langensteinbach Online Now Dec 5, 2010 at 4:55 AM

I am traveling to Rivne after Christmas, via Kyviv. My flight arrives in Kyviv after the bus leaves, at 15:45. I was told that there are buses that leave every hour for Rivne, but can not find website for this. Can anyone offer advice on the best transportation method to Rivne from Kyviv.
      Thanks,

• zoommedix's Profile Photo

Rivne area

by zoommedix Online Now May 9, 2010 at 10:55 PM

Ok so I'd like to explore the Rivne area, i chickened out last time i was in europe and have been doing some work on it and have found the trains to get into ukraine from the west take a huge amount of time. Anyone who lives or has been into Lviv would you shy away from flying into lviv and renting a car? The area i really want to get into is about 50km north of Rivne as this is where my family came from after leaving Germany. I have been in europe twice and have driven there with no problems but i have not had a car in the east.

I have been in Hungary, Czech republic, Poland and Slovakia with little problems but Ukraine causes me stress. Suggestions??

Brent

2 Answers May 12, 2010 at 10:28 PM