Rissani

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tattoos in Marrakesh

Morocco Apr 8, 2015 at 5:15 PM

My partner and I are planning to travel to Marrakesh next week and I was wondering what the social attitude is like towards piercings and tattoos? He has a sleeve of Christian icons so im expecting that it should be covered in respect of the predominantly Islamic culture there but in terms of neck tattoos (of flowers so quite inoffensive) and tattoos and piercings on women, would these be frowned on?

more
    • Living in Marrakesh

Marrakesh Apr 10, 2015 at 12:37 PM

Hi everyone
      I was offered a job in Marrakesh and I'm seriously thinking to move there from London. I'm gonna go by myself.
      I've never been there before and unfortunately I'm not gonna be able to visit the country before I accept the job
      What do you think are the most important thinks I need to know about how is living there?
      Thanks

more
    • Any positive views of Marrakech?

Marrakesh Apr 6, 2015 at 4:04 PM

Just wondering after reading all the comments on the warning tips, if Marrakech is really the place I want to go to, I am due to leave on 28/04/15 but am thinking am I better to stay at home? No one seems to have a good word to say about it!

more
    • donh@tamh.net

by Runner42 Online Now Mar 6, 2013 at 1:11 PM

What is the easiest and fastest way to go from Casablanca to Rissani. I know you can go by ctm to Errachidia and then grand taxi, but does Supratours go on to Rissani?

1 Answer Apr 26, 2013 at 11:44 AM
    • Car rental in Rissani?

by allison.minor Online Now Dec 8, 2008 at 4:54 AM

Hi, does anyone know if it is possible to rent a reliable car in Rissani? I want to get from there to Marrakech and it seems like the process of bus hopping is pretty confusing.

Thanks!

3 Answers Dec 8, 2008 at 3:54 PM
    • planning for the desert

by allison.minor Online Now Dec 5, 2008 at 2:57 PM

i want to plan a camel trek, 2days, 1 or 2 nights, from Rissani, but I'm not sure if i should wait to arrange a guide until i get to Rissani, or if i should try to find one online. i don't want to throw away a lot of extra money on one of the fancy ones some of the websites offer, but i also don't want to get screwed into a fauxguide, or be stuck guideless in Rissani, since i'll be a little tight on time-any suggestions about what to do or good guides?

thanks!

6 Answers Sep 29, 2012 at 10:21 AM