change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• A_liba's Profile Photo

Merzouga-Marrakech? by 2 guys from Italy

Merzouga Jul 13, 2014 at 1:01 AM

Hi! we are two italian guys and this summer we'll be in morocco on a trip. We'd like to go for a trip in the desert, and we'll do it in Merzouga. The we have to go from Merzouga to Marrakech, can you tell me what's the best way to do this (grand taxi, bus..)? Do you think we should stop in any place on the way? How long does it take for this route? is it possible to leave Merzouga in the morning and get to Marrakech in the evening?
      Thanks a lot

more
    • donh@tamh.net

by Runner42 Online Now Mar 6, 2013 at 1:11 PM

What is the easiest and fastest way to go from Casablanca to Rissani. I know you can go by ctm to Errachidia and then grand taxi, but does Supratours go on to Rissani?

1 Answer Apr 26, 2013 at 11:44 AM
    • Car rental in Rissani?

by allison.minor Online Now Dec 8, 2008 at 4:54 AM

Hi, does anyone know if it is possible to rent a reliable car in Rissani? I want to get from there to Marrakech and it seems like the process of bus hopping is pretty confusing.

Thanks!

3 Answers Dec 8, 2008 at 3:54 PM
    • planning for the desert

by allison.minor Online Now Dec 5, 2008 at 2:57 PM

i want to plan a camel trek, 2days, 1 or 2 nights, from Rissani, but I'm not sure if i should wait to arrange a guide until i get to Rissani, or if i should try to find one online. i don't want to throw away a lot of extra money on one of the fancy ones some of the websites offer, but i also don't want to get screwed into a fauxguide, or be stuck guideless in Rissani, since i'll be a little tight on time-any suggestions about what to do or good guides?

thanks!

6 Answers Sep 29, 2012 at 10:21 AM