Travel Answers
Rissani

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Difference between booking with booking.com and Hotel?

Merzouga Nov 23, 2014 at 3:59 AM

Im about to book Riad Saturday Night and I saw that the same riad, in the same period booked via booking.com is much cheaper than doing the same thing directly with the hotel...Why is that?Is there something i dont know that may be a bad surprise for me later or should I really do it with booking?

Thank you!!

more
    • donh@tamh.net

by Runner42 Online Now Mar 6, 2013 at 1:11 PM

What is the easiest and fastest way to go from Casablanca to Rissani. I know you can go by ctm to Errachidia and then grand taxi, but does Supratours go on to Rissani?

1 Answer Apr 26, 2013 at 11:44 AM
    • Car rental in Rissani?

by allison.minor Online Now Dec 8, 2008 at 4:54 AM

Hi, does anyone know if it is possible to rent a reliable car in Rissani? I want to get from there to Marrakech and it seems like the process of bus hopping is pretty confusing.

Thanks!

3 Answers Dec 8, 2008 at 3:54 PM
    • planning for the desert

by allison.minor Online Now Dec 5, 2008 at 2:57 PM

i want to plan a camel trek, 2days, 1 or 2 nights, from Rissani, but I'm not sure if i should wait to arrange a guide until i get to Rissani, or if i should try to find one online. i don't want to throw away a lot of extra money on one of the fancy ones some of the websites offer, but i also don't want to get screwed into a fauxguide, or be stuck guideless in Rissani, since i'll be a little tight on time-any suggestions about what to do or good guides?

thanks!

6 Answers Sep 29, 2012 at 10:21 AM