Rissani Travel Answers

change location

Car rental in Rissani?

by allison.minor Online Now Dec 8, 2008 at 4:54 AM

Hi, does anyone know if it is possible to rent a reliable car in Rissani? I want to get from there to Marrakech and it seems like the process of bus hopping is pretty confusing.

Thanks!

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Re: Car rental in Rissani?

by allison.minor Online Now Dec 8, 2008 at 2:03 PM

what about in errachidia- i know none of the international companies are in the smaller cities, but could i find reliable locally-based companies that would still let me drop off the car in another city?

Thanks so much!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Car rental in Rissani?

by allison.minor Online Now Dec 8, 2008 at 2:03 PM

what about in errachidia- i know none of the international companies are in the smaller cities, but could i find reliable locally-based companies that would still let me drop off the car in another city?

Thanks so much!

• angiebabe's Profile Photo

Re: Car rental in Rissani?

by angiebabe Online Now Dec 8, 2008 at 3:54 PM

I rented a car in Er Rachidia once. Easier for me as I have/had connections who had connectiongs etc.
    you could try contacting the Tourist office at Er Rachidia Tourist office perhaps for any company contact or recommendations - 00212-35570944

otherwise I think its best to rent your car from Marrakech.

any one way ie pick up drop off at different points doesnt cost a hang of a lot but what it would cost them to send someone to collect the vehicle and then drop if off again.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines