Rio de Janeiro Travel Answers

change location
Snej's Profile Photo

if somebody took a picture of thesurfers under the rainbow between Arpoador and Leblon

by Snej Online Now Apr 20, 2010 at 12:11 AM

This is not a question, but information and a kind request.
It happened to me to be in Rio between 04-13/04 during the great storm and bad weather,I am so sorry for the poor people that lost a member of the family or their homes, Brazilian are so friendly and nice people, Rio is so beutiful, it is so sad, that something like that happened in the city of God.

Dus to the bad weather conditions a lot of my plans to visit places were drown into the water,I was not able even to go to Corcovado, so i have the good reason to come back.

Even though we had a lot of rain we had sunshine also, alsmost every day, Sunday morning i took a bycicle from the hotel and i went to see the surfers at Arpoador,the sun came up after a 5 min shower and then a VERY, VERY, BEAUTIFUL RAINBOW strechted between Arpoador and Leblon, it was very clear 7 coloured rainbow like in a geography book, and it stayed there for alsmost 10 min the surfers were playing with the waves under it. I will remember this view for life.

Unfortunately i had no my camera with me.My big request is to you Cariora's, of somebody happeded to take photos of this moment please contact me and email it to me, Robine, Christina, thank you for your help with all info for Rio, may be you took a photo of this beautiful moment.

Thanks in advance!

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines