Río San Juan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• food and water

Punta Cana Nov 11, 2015 at 10:11 PM

Any local restaurants to eat traditional food and should i bring my own water while visiting punta cana

• Need answers fast!!

Santo Domingo Nov 6, 2015 at 7:54 PM

I'm 19 years old and I am from the very north part of the US. I'm moving to Santo Domingo in March and for school and I need a few answers. What is life like there? What is the crime rate and will I be vulnerable to it? Should I find a roommate or get my own place? I recently started talking to a guy that lives in Santo Domingo and he is saying that he wants to marry me, should I believe him? I speak and understand the very basics of Spanish... Will I catch on soon? Last but not least.... Am I making a mistake by moving to Santo Domingo? I've always been so interested in the Dominican republic and now that I have the chance to go to school down there and I have met a guy from there I feel like this is the best opportunity. But I sometimes get that feeling of doubt. Any answers to my questions or any type of advice would be so appreciated !! 

Near Río San Juan

• Pricing info

by srosmike88 Online Now Jul 9, 2013 at 3:11 PM

How much was the boat ride tour in laguna gri gri?

1 Answer Jul 10, 2013 at 12:07 AM
    • Rio San Juan

by dawat Online Now Jan 26, 2005 at 8:02 AM

We are headed to Playa Grande at the end of Feb..would love to tour around the Rio San Juan area. Is the Blue Lagoon different then Gri Gri Lagoon? What else that is not typically marketed by excursion companies is worth while to see in the area?