Río San Juan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Which airport to use - we will be staying in Las Terrenas

Santo Domingo Nov 20, 2014 at 8:54 PM

I know the airport in Samanna is the closest but I was looking at Santo Domingo or Puerto Plata (only because I can use miles to buy 2 of 4 tickets).
      I would need to (1) rent a car and drive myself or (2) take a bus.
      Having been there 7 +/- years ago, I remember the roads, traffic, and just plain old crazy driving. I've heard the highways have gotten so much better. but still not sure I want to drive myself.
      Caribe Tours seems like a good company. $330RD ($8.00) +/- one way from Santo Domingo to Sanchez or Samanna. About the same from Puerto Plata.
      ANyONE, please help with your experience!
      Thanks, K-

more
    • Looking for a local waterfall

Dominican Republic Dec 11, 2014 at 9:24 AM

I've been trying to find a waterfall that the locals go to. I have my own car. Wanting to see some natural sires.

more
    • Anani Beach

La Romana Dec 9, 2014 at 9:21 AM

Carnival is offering a beach escape Shore Excursion. Does anyone have any information on this excursion and or about the beach?

more
    • Taxi's at the airport

Punta Cana Nov 20, 2014 at 9:54 AM

I am traveling to Memories Splash on Jan 7th. Do the taxis that go from the Airport to the resorts take credit cards? Or do I have to convert my US $ to pay them?

more
    • Swim suit code at resort

Punta Cana Nov 30, 2014 at 6:01 PM

My husband and I are planning on staying at the Catalonia Royal Bavaro, Punta Cana. It's adult only next to a sister family resort. Are women allow sun bath top free by the pool and/or beach. I would like to (just to get an even tan nothing weird) but I don't want to do it if I am the only one or break any rules. I've read conflicting things on other boards, or worse. I just want an answer not a debate. thanks.

more
    • Travel Insurance

Punta Cana Dec 15, 2014 at 9:29 AM

How much travel insurance should one carry for a vacation to the DR?

more
    • Pricing info

by srosmike88 Online Now Jul 9, 2013 at 3:11 PM

How much was the boat ride tour in laguna gri gri?

1 Answer Jul 10, 2013 at 12:07 AM
    • Rio San Juan

by dawat Online Now Jan 26, 2005 at 8:02 AM

We are headed to Playa Grande at the end of Feb..would love to tour around the Rio San Juan area. Is the Blue Lagoon different then Gri Gri Lagoon? What else that is not typically marketed by excursion companies is worth while to see in the area?