Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• uneev's Profile Photo

Rainforest to Vieques Island

Puerto Rico Apr 10, 2015 at 7:38 AM

Hello all,

Staying in the condado area on our upcoming trip. We were thinking of driving down to the rainforest sat morning and then figured instead of coming back to san juan, we might as well do some stuff around there so we dont drive back and forth. I thought checking out the bio bay might be worth it. Ive heard that the tours in Vieques are better. How can we get from the rainforest to vieques. Can we drive down to Fajardo, park there and take a ferry or a boat tour?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Joy

more
    • Lavergne100's Profile Photo

Snorkeling near Coco Beach

by Lavergne100 Online Now Nov 18, 2009 at 12:13 PM

I'm going to be staying at the Melia on Coco Beach in Rio Grande in January for 4 days. I am a snorkeling fanatic. I plan on bringing my gear. How is the snorkeling right off the beach of my hotel? Are there any other places where I can hop in a cab and go to for snorkeling that wouldn't be too far for me? (Maybe a 5-10 minute cab ride or something?) I'm going with my 83 year old mom, so I'll be in the water alone. I don't want to go to a "dangerous" area where our safety is compromised. But, I want to be able to enter the water and see something decent. Thanks so much in advance!

• tiggerdorine's Profile Photo

Dream Vacation

by tiggerdorine Online Now Nov 28, 2008 at 6:31 PM

I/We will be traveling in Feb. 09. We will be staying at the Gran Melia. Does anyone have any thoughts. I don't want to feel empty when I get home and have any "I wish" I would have done that?? Any input would be helpfull!!!

1 Answer Nov 30, 2008 at 4:35 AM