Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• clothes store

San Juan Feb 28, 2015 at 11:24 AM

Does any one know the name of the plus size clothes shop in san juan

more
    • San Juan to Aguadilla

San Juan Mar 1, 2015 at 8:11 PM

I'm looking for a cheap safe way from San Juan to Aguadilla or Isabela. can anybody help me out ?

more
    • Sunday - Thursday Nights; Best Nightlife

San Juan Feb 21, 2015 at 9:46 PM

So I will be staying in Condado on Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed and Thurs night and was wondering where the best nightlife is on these non-weekend nights? Something lively with a DJ or live band ? thanks

more
    • Josh-Portland's Profile Photo

What to do on a weekend in PR?

Puerto Rico, Island of Mar 3, 2015 at 1:07 PM

From what I've read, many typical "tourist" spots are crowded on the weekends, so we will plan on visiting them during the weekdays (we'll be in PR for almost 3 weeks staying in Loiza by the beach).
      But what are some good ideas for things to do or places to go on a weekend? Maybe get out of town and drive to Ponce or Rincon?
      Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

more
    • Car rental

Puerto Rico Feb 20, 2015 at 11:13 AM

I'm looking to rent a car in Old San Juan to explore outside of that area. The reviews I have read online (yelp, in particular) have been horrible. Reviews state horribly long waits, jacked up fees etc. I am looking to rent from companies familiar with me such as Budget, Hertz etc, but all have two stars online. Any feedback would be appreciated!

more
    • Lavergne100's Profile Photo

Snorkeling near Coco Beach

by Lavergne100 Online Now Nov 18, 2009 at 12:13 PM

I'm going to be staying at the Melia on Coco Beach in Rio Grande in January for 4 days. I am a snorkeling fanatic. I plan on bringing my gear. How is the snorkeling right off the beach of my hotel? Are there any other places where I can hop in a cab and go to for snorkeling that wouldn't be too far for me? (Maybe a 5-10 minute cab ride or something?) I'm going with my 83 year old mom, so I'll be in the water alone. I don't want to go to a "dangerous" area where our safety is compromised. But, I want to be able to enter the water and see something decent. Thanks so much in advance!

• tiggerdorine's Profile Photo

Dream Vacation

by tiggerdorine Online Now Nov 28, 2008 at 6:31 PM

I/We will be traveling in Feb. 09. We will be staying at the Gran Melia. Does anyone have any thoughts. I don't want to feel empty when I get home and have any "I wish" I would have done that?? Any input would be helpfull!!!

1 Answer Nov 30, 2008 at 4:35 AM