Río Grande

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• bus transfer from ushuia to rio grande,argentina

by maggytison Online Now Nov 11, 2011 at 10:22 AM

I am catching a flight from Ushuia to Santiago, Chile for the 1st of Dec but the only way to arrive in santiago , Chile on 1 Dec is catching a flight from Rio Grande. Any Bus transfer from Ushuia to Rio Grande? what time and where it is???

2 Answers Nov 12, 2011 at 1:33 AM
    • Need help planning a budget trip with lots of bang

by sharirlwillis Online Now Jul 15, 2004 at 10:50 PM

Tierra del Fuego: Need help planning a budget trip with lots of bang Fri July 16 00:44:54 2004 CDT Q: I am planning a trip to Argentina in late Sept, early Oct 2004 and will be doing so on a budget. I likely will fly in from Kansas to Miami, and then from Miami to BA. I love adventure and exploration and want to spend most of my time seeing all of the things we don't have in Kansas! (Which leaves things wide open, I suppose). I would really like to see the wildlife at Peninsula Valdes, the glaciers at Los Glaciares and also want to visit Tierra del Fuego. Snowboarding in the Andes would also be a real plus. I can probably take off 11 to 12 days for the entire trip. I will be on a tight budget (I can't spend any more that1500 per person, or3000 for the two of us) and certainly don't require fancy accomodations or anything. In fact, I thought it might be fun to stay at a bed and breakfast or two. So, here are my questions: 1. Timewise, is this at all possible? 2. Moneywise, is this at all possible? 3. How much time should I allot for each location? 4. How, considering my budget and time, should I travel from one location to the next? Plane? Car? Bus? And, can you specify any particular companies I should use? 5. Should I be using a travel agent, and if so do you have any suggestions? 6. Am I forgetting anything super important? Thanks in advance for you input. If you want to email me directly, you can do so at swillis@bjhlaw.com Shari

1 Answer Jul 21, 2004 at 4:50 PM