Rincon Travel Answers

change location
necrodup's Profile Photo

cheap transportation to Rincon from san juan, or just cheap lodging in san juan?

by necrodup Online Now Feb 18, 2006 at 6:50 PM

I'm flying into San Juan in 2 weeks, and I want to stay there but I can't find anything very cheap (hostel prices...$20-$30/night). If anyone knows of anything please lemme knowm, I've been searching and I'm a college student with a tight budget.

I see that Rincon is cheap for lodging and there's a lot of surfing around there. Anyone know of a cheap way to get to Rincon from San Juan? I don't mind camping either place either, if you know of campsites or places to set up. I'd really appreciate any advice, thanks!
Dup

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • RE: cheap transportation to Rincon from san juan, or just cheap lodging in san juan?

by AnaIsabel Online Now Feb 26, 2006 at 10:43 AM

I grew up in Mayaguez, PR, near Rincon, and I remember taking a car service from Mayaguez to San Juan and back. It was fairly inexpensive and it was called Linea Sultana. I searched on the net to see if they were still around and found a reference to this company, so they are still in business. I have no idea how much they charge or whether they'll stop in Rincon -- they might. Here's contact information:
    Públicos: Línea Sultana
    787-765-9377, 787-832-2502
    Daily 8am-6pm
    Good luck!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Rincon