change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• stoogy's Profile Photo

Parking fees

by stoogy Online Now Mar 11, 2014 at 12:40 PM

Do anybody knows price of parking fees in Rimini for day?

4 Answers Mar 12, 2014 at 11:11 AM
    • stoogy's Profile Photo

Fun for kids

by stoogy Online Now Mar 11, 2014 at 12:28 PM

What is fun for kids in Rimini,exept Fiabilandia and Italia in miniatura. We will travell in Rimini for Easter.

4 Answers Mar 26, 2014 at 1:43 PM
    • Public transportation from Ravenna to Rimini or Riccione

by manon80 Online Now Nov 2, 2013 at 12:21 PM

What public transportation is available to Rimini or Riccione from Ravenna?

3 Answers Nov 2, 2013 at 12:53 PM
    • Alexander Leather

by NancyLeonard Online Now Oct 27, 2013 at 12:28 PM

Is there a shop selling Alexander embossed leather wallets?

• Rimini to Florence or Venecia

by vertuel Online Now Aug 6, 2013 at 12:14 AM

Dear all,

does anyone know, which possibilities are there in Rimini to go to Florence or Venecia? Bus or Ship?Thanks.

2 Answers Aug 6, 2013 at 12:35 AM
    • Toronto to Rimini

by charles_316 Online Now May 23, 2013 at 8:57 PM

What is the best way to get from Toronto to Rimini? I can't find any flights into Rimini, so I'm thinking of flying into a nearby airport such as Venice, Bologna, or even Rome and then taking a train into Rimini. What would be the best option and what is the cheapest option?

5 Answers May 24, 2013 at 9:34 AM
    • RE: BEST CENTRAL LOCATION FOR DAYCLUBS AND NIGHTLIFE

by superjohne1015 Online Now Feb 3, 2013 at 7:08 PM

HI,

A GROUP OF US FRIENDS WILL BE VISITING RIMINI THIS SUMMER. LOOKING FOR THE MUCH TALKED ABOUT PARTYING. IN THAT RESPECT, IT SEEMS THERE ARE MANY SECTIONS OF RIMINI. WHERE IS THE MOST CENTRAL SECTION TO DO BOTH DAY/NIGHT PARTYING?

AS WELL, IS RICCIONE A DIFFERENT CITY THAN RIMINI? I HAVE HEARD SOME SAY THAT RICCIONE HAS GREAT DAY/NIGHTLIFE

THNAK YOU

4 Answers Feb 4, 2013 at 4:37 PM
    • Rimni during August

by superjohne1015 Online Now Jan 31, 2013 at 5:10 PM

Two part question. We are a group of friends( from U.S.A. late 20's,early 30's)who plan on visiting Rimini in mid august strictly for partying. Is this a place for adult partying? Or is it more for 18-20yr olds? I hear it's being touted as the Miami of Italy. Having partied in Miami numerous times, I can say Miami definitely caters to a more adult crowd. As well, In regard to the partying, does it matter much whether we arrive on the weekend(say thurs,fri,sat,sun) or during the weekday? In other words will the pool/beach parties and clubs be just as crowded during august? Thank you for any insight

3 Answers Feb 1, 2013 at 3:58 AM
    • anubanerjee's Profile Photo

2 Nights in summers

by anubanerjee Online Now Sep 3, 2012 at 12:24 AM

Hi,

we are a group of frens (3 couple) in our early 30s and booked for our Italian vacation in June 2013. We are flying into Venice on 13th June and planning to stay 3 nights. Then we plan 2 spend 2 nights in Rimini. Pls suggest is it better to visit on Saturday- sunday (15-16 June) in Rimini or Sunday- Monday (16-17 June) is good as well?

Just wanted to understand, being summers is everyday a great party day or weekends are better?

Also, What is the best way to reach Rimini from Venice (by car on our Own) Or (By Train).

3 Answers Sep 3, 2012 at 9:55 AM
    • ApersidaP's Profile Photo

Hotel Marselli

by ApersidaP Online Now Jul 6, 2012 at 1:04 AM

Can anyone tell me anything about hotel Marselli, it is in San Guliano Mare and if someone knows anything about that part of the beach..how is water, cost of umbrella and sundecks...thank you!!!!

• shopping assistant

by e19v82a Online Now Jan 19, 2012 at 7:58 AM

Hello! i'm trying to find personal shopping assistant in Rimini. Can you help me with it?

1 Answer Jan 20, 2012 at 8:49 AM
    • carpfanatic's Profile Photo

3 day ticket

by carpfanatic Online Now Oct 11, 2011 at 5:17 AM

hi

I have heard there is a bus from airoport to rimini and 1 from rimini along the coast. Is it possible to get a 3 day ticket for these services.

best regards

1 Answer Oct 12, 2011 at 9:52 PM
    • Naomi_B's Profile Photo

Rimini sud- Miramare

by Naomi_B Online Now Aug 16, 2011 at 7:40 AM

I will travel to Rimini with my boyfriend in september and we booked an appartment in rimini sud-miramare. (Selva apparment) I would like to ask that how can I go to rimini city center because there is a 5 km distance between our appartment and rimini's center. Are there buses? I am interested too that in the neighbourhood in miramare are there good shops or discos? Because rimini's center is far to go there clubbing. Please if you have any other further informations than write it to me.

2 Answers Aug 16, 2011 at 11:49 PM
    • Events Weekend Rimini - Riccione 13-14 May

by Dammimucho Online Now May 10, 2011 at 4:50 AM

Hey,
      Hope somebody can help me.
      I might go to Rimini this weekend, for my bday, and 'd like to party in great disco.
      Are the famous one already open ?
      Do you know if Rimini is still a place to party even this weekend 13-14 May ?
      Thanks
      Dami

1 Answer May 10, 2011 at 5:44 AM
    • getting to the airport

by oznztofro Online Now May 5, 2011 at 6:12 AM

Ok im booking a flight from rimini that leaves at 17.50 (5.50pm)

I am spending a day in San Marino from dawn.

what time should i get the bus from San Marino to Rimini

and also does anyone know of a timetable for the rimini station to airport bus.If its only a euro then its better than a 20 euro taxi

1 Answer May 5, 2011 at 8:24 AM
    • hooiluangoh's Profile Photo

Bus to Rimini from La Spezia

by hooiluangoh Online Now Apr 22, 2011 at 10:43 AM

Hello there,

Can anyone suggest a site where I can research buses from La Spezia to Rimini?
      I am looking at the train (Trenitalia) and it seems to take a long time, about
      5 hours. I am wondering if a bus would be faster.

Thank you!

8 Answers Apr 25, 2011 at 10:28 AM
    • Where Do I Get Off?

by frosty_the_bear Online Now Apr 12, 2011 at 8:19 PM

I will be staying at Hotel Biancamano, Centro Storica, Marina Centro - San Guiliano, Rimini. Will i be travelling on the number 9 tram or bus from Rimini Airport (RMI) and where do i get off please?

1 Answer Apr 12, 2011 at 8:49 PM
    • Transfer

by frosty_the_bear Online Now Apr 11, 2011 at 6:53 AM

I'm flying into Rimini Airport (RMI) with Ryanair in May. How would i get to Rimini centre at the cheapest cost please?

2 Answers Apr 11, 2011 at 8:12 AM
    • rimini airport

by bigbri50 Online Now Sep 17, 2010 at 11:56 AM

hi all
      i need to get to rivazzurra or miramare by bus from rimini airport need the numerber of the bus thanks

3 Answers Sep 19, 2010 at 2:29 PM
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Daytrips from Rimini.

by Maurizioago Online Now Sep 3, 2010 at 11:04 PM

Could you suggest me some nice villages or small town easily reachable by bus or train form Rimini?

Thanks.

2 Answers Sep 4, 2010 at 4:48 AM

Hotel or pension in Rimini.

by Maurizioago Online Now Aug 30, 2010 at 1:04 PM

Could you recommend a nice hotel or pension in Rimini?

Thanks!

• marsi77's Profile Photo

Transfers from Bologna Airport

by marsi77 Online Now Apr 25, 2010 at 1:22 PM

Does anyone knows of a company which offers transfers with reasonable prices from Bologna Airport to Rimini please?

4 Answers May 2, 2010 at 3:52 PM
    • How far is airport?

by blackie50 Online Now Feb 28, 2010 at 2:36 PM

Hi,

thinking of booking a weeks hol and wondering how
      far resort is from airport.

Whats best/cheapest/reliable method of transfer to resort -taxis usually
      very expensive.

thanks

5 Answers Mar 21, 2010 at 5:28 AM
    • Transportation from Rimini to Milan

by josebugeja Online Now Jan 16, 2010 at 9:30 AM

Hi there, we would like to travel from Rimini to Milan. Any ideas how to get there? Am trying to browse at trenitalia website, but it's giving me no options! Please help. Thanks a lot. J Bugeja

3 Answers Jan 17, 2010 at 1:14 AM
    • trains to vieste

by rogerphilip Online Now Sep 19, 2009 at 11:43 AM

hello,
      We wish to travel by train(s) from Rimini to Vieste in early october and as quickly as possible. We'd rather not go all the way to Foggia and wonder if San Severo would be an option even if we had to travel on by coach. Our plane gets in quite early on oct5th. Our return leaves around mid day on the 16th so we'll need a train back up to Rimini on the 15th. Having said that a coach from SS is an option, I know there is a train that runs to Peschici and that would do nicely too.
      Hoping you can advise, Roger and Rosie

2 Answers Sep 19, 2009 at 12:47 PM
    • best transportation roma - rimini,

by iwanboo Online Now Aug 16, 2009 at 6:17 AM

Hello, my name is Irwan.. i want to ask some question about the best transportation between rome to rimini,. me and my team (choir team from indonesia) want to take a part in rimini choral competition. we want to know the effective choise is it Bus??) and we want all of you give me a recommendation.. thx, hope it be replied

3 Answers Aug 16, 2009 at 7:19 AM
    • Train information

by reese096 Online Now May 18, 2009 at 1:58 AM

Hi,

We need to travel from Rimini to Milan in the next couple of days. Im stuck finding out there are many types of trains to take...I thought there was only Europe Rail which gave many options...but I didnt see them in the train station we came in from Ancona to Rimini. What's the best way by train to get to Milan...Europe Rail or other...Europe Rail also does not allow access to schedules and costs within 2 days of travel...what's up with that??

Thanks for the help,

M.

2 Answers May 18, 2009 at 7:39 AM

Travel from Rimini to Urbino.

by Maurizioago Online Now Feb 5, 2009 at 1:32 AM

Are there any direct buses from Rimini to Urbino? If not; how could I go to Urbino from Rimini?

Thanks.

6 Answers Feb 5, 2009 at 2:21 AM
    • shopping in rimini

by zeldazonk Online Now Oct 3, 2008 at 8:19 PM

hi to all i'll be in rimini in november and for three weeks are there any factory outles for gucci armani versace etc. in rimini?please help!

2 Answers Oct 12, 2008 at 12:23 PM
    • Rimini in December 2008

by fsacontact Online Now Sep 29, 2008 at 9:54 PM

Hi

My husband and I are from South Africa. We want to spend two nights in Rimini -31 Dec 2008 and 1 January 2009. Can you recommend a nice place to stay? About 100 euro per night. Are there any B&B or agriturismos in Rimini? What are the main tourist attractions? Are there any historic old places in Rimini?Are there some Latin dance clubs?How do the people from Rimini celebrate new years eve?

Thank you

Renee

4 Answers Sep 30, 2008 at 7:20 AM