Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• praveenpd's Profile Photo

Vienna to Rijeka Or Vienna to Rovinj

by praveenpd Online Now Sep 30, 2011 at 12:17 AM

Hi,

I need to reach Red Island, Croatia which is very close to Rovinj on 20th Oct 2011.I am looking for traveling options by train or bus or taxi from Vienna, Austria . Could you suggest which options is better in terms of cost and time. Thanks

2 Answers Sep 30, 2011 at 3:18 AM
    • Where to club in September

by Michabella03 Online Now Aug 4, 2010 at 12:02 PM

Hi,
      I am wondering where are the best places to go dancing/to a club in September. Any help.

1 Answer Aug 5, 2010 at 10:31 PM
    • Travel Dubrovnik - Rijeka

by radorado Online Now Aug 3, 2010 at 11:44 AM

Hi,

Does anyone know what's the best way to get to Rijeka from Dubrovinik (and back)this September? How are the roads for drivng, how long would it take? Are there any good connections with ferries with good seats/cabins(overnight?)? Direct flights? How far is it from Pula to Rijeka (by car?)?

Any advice/experience would be very welcome.

Thanks all

r

1 Answer Aug 4, 2010 at 10:33 AM
    • Maurizioago's Profile Photo

Weather.

by Maurizioago Online Now Jan 27, 2010 at 11:35 PM

What's the weather like in Rijeka and surroundings these days? Is it cold there.

4 Answers Jan 28, 2010 at 12:30 PM
    • Train from Rijeka to Villach

by Toureifel Online Now Dec 30, 2009 at 3:44 PM

Hi there,

I want to take the night train leaving at 20:45 from Rijeka to Villach (boarder station to Austria). From there I have a rail pass to join Germany.

I have no trouble to find timetables, however it's very difficult to find fares online.

Can one tell me what the approximate price for the ticket (without any supplements, just a seat) would be?

And if I take a sleeper from Rijeka to Munich, what would the supplement be?

Thanks a lot
      Reifel

5 Answers Jan 13, 2010 at 9:33 PM
    • bus from rijeka to split in october

by sarah82CH Online Now Sep 1, 2009 at 6:38 AM

dear all
      looking for a bus connection from rijeka to split on saturday 03.10.2009
      can anyone help? i do only find bus connection till the end of september :-(
      we are heading by car from vienna to punat, leave the car there @ the marina and do start a 1 week sailing trip from split up to punat. thats why we need the best solution to arrive in split on saturday 03.10.2009
      all help kindly appreciated!
      thanks in advance

1 Answer Sep 1, 2009 at 6:58 AM
    • Accomodation in Rijeka

by Space_C0wb0y Online Now Jul 16, 2009 at 2:56 AM

Hello everyone !

We are planning a trip to/through Croatia in September, and so far our first stop is Rijeka. Our bus is scheduled to arrive at 3am. We do not really want to book an accomodation, but I am not sure if we can find anything at that time of the night. We are looking for a small apartment with a double bed, a little cooking place and a bath for no more than 30€ (is that realistic?). Any suggestions, experiences and tipps are welcome.

greetings,

Björn

3 Answers Jul 16, 2009 at 2:02 PM
    • Bus from Rijeka to Zadar or even better Zaton/Nin

by Tomcentral Online Now Jul 15, 2009 at 8:08 AM

Hi, I am arriving in Trieste tomorrow and heading to Rijeka via bus to connect to Zadar. I understand this is the best way to get to Zadar by bus. However, I have noticed that there is a huge gap in the bus timetable during the afternoon for companies such as Autotrans. There is one at 16.15 and then the next one isn't until 22.30. Are there not any more inbetween these times? Help!

2 Answers Jul 15, 2009 at 9:32 PM
    • Djotaya's Profile Photo

Nova godina

by Djotaya Online Now Nov 16, 2008 at 1:13 AM

Pozdrav svima...

Dosao bi u Rijeku za docek 2009. pa me interesuje jel istina da nastupati Gibonni?

Bio bih zahvalan ako neko ima informaciju u vezi adekvatnog smestaja....

Sve najlepse iz Novog Sada...
      Djordjije

5 Answers Dec 5, 2008 at 9:25 AM
    • LAUNDROMAT

by falpha Online Now Sep 15, 2008 at 1:49 PM

Hey,

Anybody know of any laundromats in Rigeka. Thank you.

• Getting from Rijeka to Pisa

by Rachaels24 Online Now Aug 5, 2008 at 7:30 AM

We are looking at the best way to get from Rijeka to Pisa. Wer have been told thst there is bus that runs to Pisa, however have not been able to locate it. We can only find a bus to Trieste, then a train to Pisa. Does anyone know a better way....

1 Answer Aug 5, 2008 at 1:35 PM
    • bus from trieste

by andrewkent Online Now May 29, 2008 at 7:52 PM

Is the busy very busy from trieste to rijeka. We need to travel on a Monday at the end of June which means the buses are limited and I am concerned we will not get tickets if we only arrive in Trieste the same morning.

1 Answer May 31, 2008 at 6:55 AM
    • Djotaya's Profile Photo

Rijeka-Opatija

by Djotaya Online Now May 5, 2008 at 4:34 AM

Pozdrav svim primorcima i ljubiteljima mora,
      Treba da dodjem autobusom iz Novog Sada u sredu 07.05. ujutru u Rijeku iz koje mi treba prevoz do Opatije, pa ako neko ima neki savet kako bi bilo najbolje i najjeftinije :)
      Pozdrav iz Novog Sada,
      Djordjije

2 Answers May 5, 2008 at 7:24 AM
    • Between Koper, Slovenia and Rijeka, Croatia

by joshww Online Now Dec 26, 2007 at 6:15 AM

Hi there,

Am looking for a best way on public transport to get from Koper to Rijeka, hopefully spending as little time as possible travelling. Is there a direct bus route between the two towns, or do I have to change in Triste, Italy or Ljubjana, Slovenia?

Much help is appreciated. Thanks!

1 Answer Dec 26, 2007 at 6:24 AM
    • jimbolta's Profile Photo

Travelling Rijeka to Ljubljana

by jimbolta Online Now Oct 22, 2007 at 9:31 AM

I am aware there is a daily bus from Rijeka to Ljubljana, however, I don't seem to be able to find a time. Please can someone help?
      Also, does anyone know the directions to get to the bus station and the train station from the port.
      Thanks

3 Answers Oct 24, 2007 at 5:23 AM
    • gps?

by ytzme Online Now Sep 5, 2007 at 12:18 AM

hello can someone tell me if it is possible to buy a map card for eastern europe for the mio gps in rijeka? i will be visiting there next week. many thanks for help

2 Answers Sep 9, 2007 at 7:42 AM
    • Ken-out-of-Bath's Profile Photo

Rijeka to Banja Luka by Road

by Ken-out-of-Bath Online Now Jul 7, 2007 at 12:59 AM

My wife and I will be flying into Rijeka and then hiring a car to drive down to Banja Luka.

Can anybody please suggest a route that will get us there quickly? As much as I would like to take my time and see the sights we are on a tight schedule.

How long will the journey take?

Many thanks,
      Ken

1 Answer Jul 7, 2007 at 2:07 AM
    • Shops or Websites

by cavalierrr Online Now Jul 3, 2007 at 11:38 AM

Hi Everyone

Does anyone know where I can buy some electronic devices including laptops in Rijeka or Croatia cheapest.Any websites or shop recommendations are muchly appreciated.Croatian websites would be better so that I can look for different models easily.

Thanks!

2 Answers Jul 4, 2007 at 4:37 AM
    • Getting from Rijeka airport to Rijeka train station

by catsville Online Now Jun 24, 2007 at 11:13 AM

I have to leave the hire car at the airport and then get to the station to catch a train to ljubjlana.

What is the quickest way to make this journey, please? How much do you think in a Taxi?

many thanks.

1 Answer Jun 24, 2007 at 3:51 PM
    • kicha's Profile Photo

Travelling south-east from Rijeka, scooter/bicycle rent

by kicha Online Now Jun 22, 2007 at 12:13 AM

Hello world!

We're arriving to Rijeka by train and then want to move to a smaller resort or travel a bit. Me frined told me the most picturesque places are to the south-east (Novi Vinodolski, etc). We can reach those places by bus, or maybe rent scooters - please tell me, how much does it cost? is it possible to rent a scooter in once city and then leave it at the office of the same company in another place?
      and what about cheap accomodation for students? we only need a clean place to sleep, so any hostels or private apartments/rooms would fit. Is it possible to rent something without pre-oredering in August? (like, drive along the beach and find a plce to stay)?
      Maybe some advice about places to stay and have fun - not a pensioners' resort, i mean :)

thanks in advance!

1 Answer Jun 22, 2007 at 2:37 AM
    • Advice when arriving in Rijeka Airport

by jlgalloway Online Now May 15, 2007 at 5:08 AM

3 of us are making the journey to Rijeka airport in July and as yet have not decided where to stay - advice and tips would be greatly appreciated. We arrive on a monday afternoon and are leaving on the sat so somewhere not too far would be good as it's a short trip.

cheers
      J

1 Answer May 15, 2007 at 10:58 PM
    • Rijeka to Rovinj on a weekend

by mrtetley Online Now May 12, 2007 at 6:54 PM

Hi,
      Could anyone tell me how easy it is to get from Rijeka to Rovinj on a Saturday, or, preferably, a Sunday via bus? Someone gave me a link to a bus timetable site, but the HTML seems messed up with that site: everything's in symbols, most of them Chinese, right now (?).

Thanks!

2 Answers May 13, 2007 at 12:44 PM
    • Driving from Rijeka to Trieste in a hire car

by MalcolmTripp Online Now Apr 18, 2007 at 2:40 PM

The distance is quite small but buses seem to take up to 3 hours.
      Is the drive easy to do myself in a hire car?
      Do hire car firms allow you to travel from Croatia to Slovenia and then onto Italy ?
      Thanks for your help

• Rijeka to Munich

by Miklish Online Now Apr 12, 2007 at 5:47 PM

I will be traveling from Rijeka to Munich in May. I will have four days to get there. I would like to stop on the way in Croatia and Austria. Where are the best places to visit? Is it better to go on a bus or to go on a train?

2 Answers Apr 12, 2007 at 11:03 PM
    • haroldkroy's Profile Photo

Onward travel from Rijeka

by haroldkroy Online Now Apr 12, 2007 at 4:39 AM

It is ages away, but, we are landing at Rijeka nd have car hire that will hope will get us to Umag on the Istrian coast.
      Anyone got any travel advice or tips on best route, what to see on way, where to stop for lunch etc?
      Is it best to stay in Croatia on the roads or cut through into neighbouring countries?
      Does Croatia have good motorway network and/or road tolls?
      Thanks
      Harry

4 Answers Apr 12, 2007 at 12:13 PM
    • Gulet-type cruises from Rijeka

by rvstephen Online Now Apr 4, 2007 at 6:14 AM

Has anyone been on a trip like this? Any feedback/tips welcomed. We are intending to visit early June, and the cruise trips around the islands sound lovely, but we'd like some more information.

Thanks, Isobel & Richard

4 Answers Apr 7, 2007 at 1:52 AM
    • Rijeka to Rab

by ohanlonj Online Now Aug 21, 2006 at 1:35 PM

Hello, I was wondering if there is a direct way to go from Rijeka airport to Rab town (or, if not,to anywhere on Rab)? I know I could go into Rijeka and get the Jadrolinija catamaran, but I'm arriving at 6 in the evening, and the boat doesn't go until 5 the next evening. Can anybody help me please?

3 Answers Aug 22, 2006 at 10:09 AM
    • montana32's Profile Photo

travelling to rijeka

by montana32 Online Now Aug 17, 2006 at 3:32 PM

hi myself m(38) my wife and our 3 year old daughter are travelling to rijeka in the last week of september,we have heard it is best to stay in opatija ,but we dont know anyone who has even been to croatia
      any advice on renting an apartment and in which loaction will be gratefully received
      thanks in advance
      tony
      hvala

2 Answers Aug 24, 2006 at 12:58 PM
    • any information??

by eddielewis1 Online Now Jul 27, 2006 at 12:02 PM

Hi all, i'm traveling to Rijeka airport on the 10/10/06 then moving on to Zagreb. However i can't find any information on how long it takes and how to get there by train or bus?? Please could anybody help me out? websites with timetables, general information etc... My email is leeds_fan_4life@hotmail.com

Thank you.

1 Answer Jul 27, 2006 at 1:21 PM
    • ohluckyme's Profile Photo

our trip to Rijka

by ohluckyme Online Now Jul 21, 2006 at 10:43 AM

Hello friends! We need your help! :) The thing is that we're coming to Rijka on the 16 of august from Budapest. We've never been to Hungary or Croatia before and that's why we're now a bit confused. We hope to start our trip early in the morning from some train station in Budapest, change to bus in Zagreb and finally get to Rijka at night. Are we correct about the time we would spend on the road? We also do wonder where we should look for a bus Zagreb - Rijka (or maybe a train?) and how much it would cost us. Can anyone help, please? On the 20th of august (early in the morning) we have to be in Budapest (hopefully we could stay for a few hours in Zagreb to see things)..when should we start our trip back from Rijka then? :)

Also...how about the beach in Rijka? Is it okay? Is the water pretty clean to go swimming?

And accomodation...do you think it is possibly to find a nice room for about 25 euro per person per night? Could it be something with a privat bathroom? Do you think we would manage to find an accomodation right when we come? We'd book in advance, but as we're not really sure how long will the trip to Rijka take us, we're afraid to make exact plans.

Thank you for any help!!! :) we appreciate it highly!

maria

2 Answers Jul 23, 2006 at 6:07 AM