Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Rigas Rajons Travel Answer Locations

• vancenang's Profile Photo

walking/cycling in guaja NP

Sigulda Feb 15, 2009 at 8:10 AM

Is it possible to walk from cesis to sigulda through the park in one day or can it be done on bikes.If not can you recommend a route that will take a day.We are stopping in riga for 4 nights in end may/june.If needed can we hire bikes in cesis and leave them in sigulda.What are the public transport links like to cesis
      cheers ian

1 Answer Feb 17, 2009 at 10:00 AM
    • Travel & Leisure

Sigulda Jul 31, 2008 at 5:33 AM

Is the bus from Riga to Sugulda about 0.9Ls as in the equivalent to £1?

Do you know how much Bobsledding is and where it can be done in Sigulda?

Also, random question. Are there many crossings over the river above Sigulda? I'm staying at a lodge in the countryside and wondered if I'd have to walk around the long way or could cut across the river on my way to Sigulda town.

I've noticed cable car rides are mentioned. Where do you catch these? In Sigulda somewhere?

Thank you.

2 Answers Jul 31, 2008 at 6:12 AM
    • Are ticks common in Sigulda National Park?

Sigulda Mar 21, 2008 at 7:45 PM

Hi,

I am planning to stay in Sigulda for a few days in August. We want to walk the trails to see the castles, explore the national park, visit the bobsled track and possibly the adventure park.

Are ticks common in the Sigulda and around? We are coming from Australia and can't get vaccinated against tick diseases. Mainly worried about my 2 year old daughter, it would be horrible if she got sick or worse.

Thanks

1 Answer Mar 25, 2008 at 6:44 AM
    • Hotels/Motels in Sigulda

Sigulda Dec 6, 2005 at 3:54 AM

Hey everybody, me and some of my friends are planing a trip to Sigulda. I'd like to ask you, if you know any Hotels ar motels in this Latvia's town? I would really appreciate your help.

3 Answers Jan 6, 2006 at 5:14 AM
    • Vince1974's Profile Photo

Snowboarding in Sigulda

Sigulda Aug 22, 2005 at 10:13 AM

I am currently planning a trip with a couple of friends to celebrate new year's eve somewhere and would like to add a couple of days' snowboarding. Blue slopes are ok but we prefer the red slopes and off piste.

Can anyone tell me what the slopes are like in Sigulda?

2 Answers Aug 22, 2005 at 10:45 PM
    • Vince1974's Profile Photo

Snowboarding in Sigulda

Sigulda Aug 22, 2005 at 5:14 AM

I am currently planning a trip with a couple of friends to celebrate new year's eve somewhere and would like to add a couple of days' snowboarding. Blue slopes are ok but we prefer the red slopes and off piste.

Can anyone tell me what the slopes are like in Sigulda?

• Lodestar's Profile Photo

Wild Cat trail

Sigulda Jul 4, 2005 at 1:44 PM

Hi everybody,

I recently herd about this really cool adventure trail in Sigulda, which is supposed to be quite an adrenaline booster, so i thought i´d find out more about it. Unfortunately the only info i could find was a web-site in Latvian only... Anywhere i could find more info in English?

I´dreally appreciate an answer and any comment you may have about the place!!!
      Thanks in advance
      L.

2 Answers Jul 12, 2005 at 5:54 AM
    • arvydas's Profile Photo

Skiing in Baldone

Baldone Mar 5, 2005 at 10:59 AM

Can someone give some information about skiing in Balbone?

Thanks,
      Arvydas

1 Answer Mar 5, 2005 at 12:16 PM