change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Astyanax's Profile Photo

Transportation to Le Terme Taurine

Civitavecchia Feb 8, 2015 at 10:55 AM

I will be on a cruise ship in Civitavecchia on a Sunday. I want to visit the Terme Taurine on Via Terme di Traiano in Civitavecchia. I understand that shuttle busses run (or at least used to run) from the train station and the information center to the Terme. Is that still the case and will they be running on a Sunday in May? How often will the busses run and how are they marked? Thank you.

more
    • supergiuli22's Profile Photo

NEED A PLACE TO STAY

Rome Feb 5, 2015 at 8:32 AM

hello everyone, I'm moving to Rome pretty soon - in a month or so - and I need to find a place to stay! A room actually would be enough. Help anyone? cheers, Giulia

more
    • kuroshino's Profile Photo

have a British driving license. Can I rent a scooter in Rome?

Rome Feb 10, 2015 at 6:01 AM

Hi all, as the title. I have a British driving license. Can I rent a scooter in Rome? It would be great if anyone can give more advice on where is good to rent and the price range. Thanks a lot.

more
    • Post cruise dilemma

Rome Feb 6, 2015 at 12:29 PM

We are cruising in September sailing in and out of Rome. We are planning on staying in Rome a few days before the cruise and were then planning on catching a train up to Venice for a few days after the cruise. With getting off the ship always not knowing what time you will be on your way and wanting to book a specific train time. Would it be better to stay a day in Florence (will not be seeing it in any of our cruise stops) and then book a train for the following morning to Venice. Someone told me that 3 nights in Venice would be too much??

more
    • Bus service

Montefiascone Feb 15, 2015 at 9:23 PM

Is there a bus service that operates between Montefiascone and Rome along the SR2 / SS2bis?

more
    • denise16's Profile Photo

Getting to Stadio Olimpico from Central Rome

Rome Feb 10, 2015 at 2:37 PM

Hi I have tickets for a 6 nations game in March, any tips on how to get to the stadium from central Rome would be most welcome. Also are there likely to be any bars around the stadium that will show the other 2 games on the final day or will we need to get back to the centre to find a bar likely to be showing the Rugby. Thanks

more
    • Monday - Friday to Rome...What,when ,how?

Rome Jan 31, 2015 at 10:58 AM

Hello everybody!
      I am a rookie to this site and I have already booked a trip with my girlfriend to Rome for 5 days. I am really confused about organising this trip. The trouble part is that we have no idea about the best way to book (or not?) something (ex. Vaticano) and what about transportations? A ticket for public transports would be a good idea or we should walk?. We would like to see as more as possible museums, sights, square (piazza) and maybe a nice dinner. If someone has ever been to Rome, please answer me with a 5-days program as you would make it now if you would like to re-trip Rome. Thank you all very much in advance!!!

more
    • giampiero6's Profile Photo

Palazzo dei Coronari

Rome Feb 2, 2015 at 10:44 AM

Hi....does anyone have any review or experience or info about this vacation home in Rome?

Palazzo dei Coronari? They don't seem to have lots of info...

homeaway.com/vacation-rental...

Thankyou,

G

more
    • old couple need help

Rome Feb 14, 2015 at 4:04 AM

Hi, we are coming to Rome on the 1st of march for 3 days, and are staying at the best western globus hotel, what we need help with is.
      our first point of entry after the airport will be the main station does anyone know how much a taxi from there to the hotel would cost, as we don't arrive till evening and I don't want to start working out the metro till the next day.
      we are on a tight budget so any information on good not expensive restaurants would be most welcome.
      as for getting around is it worth buying just single transport tickets as we need them or a 1 day or a 3 day ticket ,we don't mind walking are the main sites close to each other ?,
      and last I expect most sites you have to pay to get in but is there much to see that you don't have to pay.
      thanks for any help you can give us.

more
    • Rome Ciampino to Rieti

by raygun100 Online Now Oct 5, 2010 at 3:32 PM

Is there a reasonably priced way of travelling from Ciampino airport Rome to Rieti on a Saturday? I thought about a taxi or bus to an intermediate train station between Rome and Rieti. Going back to Rome and then to Rieti seems rather long winded.

Ray

3 Answers Jan 7, 2014 at 7:58 AM