Travel Answers
Ridgefield

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• I only faintly remember any of it..... please help calm my soul...

Darrington Jul 9, 2014 at 11:09 AM

About ten years ago, I spent a lot of time up near Darrington. Somewhere around c-post and squire creek campground, there was a small bridge on a dirt road just off of hwy 530 in between Arlington and Darrington, Washington.. You would take a right if headed toward darrington...i tried to locate it again, but have had no luck. Can anyone help with tips or clues or....SOMEthing? PLEASE???

Sincerely,
      Toni

more
    • Campground info

Maryhill 19 hours ago

Is there any cost to use the campgrounds ? If so, how much? Can you stay over night?

more
    • Searching for King & I artist Northwest style

Friday Harbor Jul 12, 2014 at 10:02 AM

I have a wonderful piece of art done in the Northwest style entitled Bear with Salmon, and the signature is King & I-- does anyone know anything about it? I saw that there was a King & I gallery in Friday Harbor at one time.... Thanks, anything that you can tell me would be helpful.

more
    • Cape Resort cabins in Neah Bay (not the Cape motel & RV park)

Neah Bay Jul 7, 2014 at 11:17 AM

Anyone stayed there? Need to know what it's like.

Thanks

more
    • mothballed ships

Bremerton Jun 28, 2014 at 7:03 AM

Is it possible to see the mothballed ships even if from a distance. We are driving from Port Townsend to Seatac to turn in a rental car. Do we need the car or would it be better to take the ferry from seattle without the car? Our main focus is the Turner Joy and seeing the carriers.

more
    • littlelady

Bellingham Jun 24, 2014 at 9:24 AM

I am looking to replace a necklace i had gotten for a gift. It was a little round silver pendent about the size of a pencil eraser and it had the word "family" imprinted on it and then a little tiny pearl bead with it. (it was bought somewhere in Bellingham

more
    • road true olympic

Olympic National Park Jun 22, 2014 at 3:11 AM

hello. we are dutch people. and will be in WA in august. we want to visit olympic 2 days by car. starting in port angeles. were is the best place to do the overnight. and which road to follow true the parc by car. and make some nice short walks (2 kids) with nice views.
      than you for your respons.
      greetings, Ageeth Bankras email: ageeth@bankras.info

more
    • Transportation

Whidbey Island Yesterday

We are planning on staying at the Cozy Harbor Cottage in September. Is there bus or taxi service so that one can catch a ride into Coupville or Oak Harbor?

more
    • Where to park near Rainbow Bridge, Niagra Falls, NY side

Rainbow Falls State Park Jul 11, 2014 at 7:20 PM

I can't seem to find an answer! I want to walk across at Rainbow Bridge to the Canadian side and spend the night on the Canadian side of the Falls. Where can I leave my car on the NY side for a reasonable price/safe location?
      Thanks for any help! Remember location, cost , length of time etc when answering

more
    • What should we do?

Seattle Jul 6, 2014 at 9:13 PM

We will be in Seattle for 3 days. What would you say are the absolute "must see, must do"?

Thank you.

more
    • Visit to Seattle area

Seattle Jul 12, 2014 at 11:18 AM

I am a single parent with two children ages 16 and 10. We are from South Carolina and want to come visit Seattle next year and would like to know what is a good time to visit and where to stay? We just want to see the sites and check things out and we have never been to the west coast. Something affordable for a single mother to save up for but not in high crime area please.

more
    • CruisingGoddess's Profile Photo

Favorite things to do

Seattle Yesterday

Staying in Seattle for 2 days. With such limited time, what are your top 3 favorite things to do?

more
    • Florida999's Profile Photo

Dog friendly hikes or attractions ?

Washington State Jul 15, 2014 at 12:10 PM

We're thinking about driving there next year but wondering how to find dog friendly hikes ( we like hiking up mountains , don't want to stay on paved trails) since most of the NPs there don't allow dogs on trails.
      Also beaches, restaurants, and other places you can take a dog to, plus any good kennels for day boarding.
      Thanks

more