Richmond Travel Answers

change location

Resturants Near the Mill Street Statioin (RVR)

by HezKing Online Now Aug 19, 2010 at 2:25 AM

Are there restaurants within easy walking distance of the Mill Street Station (RVR)?

We arrive in RVR around 5:00am and not scheduled to depart until around 8:30am. Looking for a place to get some breakfast. It doesn't look like there is much to offer on the station property itself.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • xymmot's Profile Photo

Re: Resturants Near the Mill Street Statioin (RVR)

by xymmot Online Now Aug 19, 2010 at 4:01 AM

There is a Greek restaurant there at the end of the parking lot call George and Antoheys that opens for breakfast, but they do not open so early. Across the Staple Mill road though is a Dunkin Donuts that is open 24 hours . Good luck cheers,Across from the donut shop is another shopping center. Cross street is Glenside which has a Shoneys, they might have early breakfast as they have a breakfast buffet. It is about 300 yards to that intersection. Inside where Shoneys is a supermarket that opens early and has a cafe inside. It use to be call Ukrops, but I believe it is a Martins now. Tommy x

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Resturants Near the Mill Street Statioin (RVR)

by HezKing Online Now Aug 19, 2010 at 4:39 AM

Thanx for your reply. After some additional searches, it looks like there's a McDonald's just to the North on Mill Street. I really like the option of a "real" sit-down restaurant, but I'm not sure if I can handle a Greek restaurant that early in the morning (but then the train will probably be late anyway, so maybe it won't be THAT early.)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines