Richmond

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tate's Creek Ferry Civil War Skirmish

by suttonb Online Now Jun 6, 2007 at 7:54 PM

I know there was a skirmish at Tate's Ferry on August 30, 1862 between the 94th Ohio Infantry and elements of Kirby Smith's Confederates. Are there any signs or markers that mark the location and give more information? Can anyone give me more info?
      Thanks,
      Brian Sutton
      History Teacher/94th OVI Historian

• Wilgreen Lake

by et203 Online Now May 8, 2007 at 5:34 AM

I have just come across Wilgreen and Herrington Lake. I find property for sale on Herrington but not on Wilgreen. Is Wilgreen just a public fishing lake? If anyone has any information about small cottages for sale on either lake, I am very interested. Please email me with details. Thanks. ET

• wenterskye's Profile Photo

Photographers around Richmond/Lexington/Berea

by wenterskye Online Now Nov 6, 2005 at 10:50 AM

Hi! I'm getting married in March and trying to find a photographer for my wedding. I checked out Brunner's in Berea and although their photographs are phenomenal their services are a little out of my price range. Can anyone recommend me an affordable service? I'm interested in anything around the Madison County area and possibly Louisivlle if they are willing to travel. Thank you!

6 Answers Nov 13, 2005 at 10:15 PM
    • What is it like there and how are the jobs in richmond and lexington

by suewags23 Online Now Nov 1, 2005 at 4:57 PM

Hi,
      My husband is retiring from the Air Force next Nov. and I really want to move to kentucky. I found a house that I just love in Richmond but he doesn't think he will be able to find a job in Kentucky. He does networking (not real sure of what that is) just know it has something to do with computers. Can anyone tell me what the job situation is there. Also what is Richmond like. I am having a hard time finding pictures of the area except for some historic buildings but I want to see more of the whole town and area.
      Thanks for any help.

5 Answers May 2, 2011 at 4:20 AM