Richmond Travel Answers

change location

H20 Restaurant

by topkat Online Now Jul 30, 2006 at 7:09 PM

I am planning to travel from Vancouver to Gatwick on my husband, Alan's 50th Birthday (Thursday, August 31st, 2006). It is coincidental that I took him to lunch on Thursday, August 31, 1978 (to celebrate the first birthday we spent together!!!)at a restaurant in Richmond and then we walked along the Thames after our meal. (Can't remember the name of the restaurant now -- 28 years later!!!).

Anyway, we emigrated to Canada on his 25th Birthday (1981) and we are due to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary on September 25th!!!

This is a surprise trip for my husband -- he has little idea of anything I have planned for him.

I am hoping that you will be able to make a special surprise for him.

We are due to arrive at Gatwick Airport at 9:20am and will pick up a car at the airport about 11:00 am. Could you please give me directions on how to get to your restaurant by the most direct route from Gatwick. (We haven't been in that area for 25+ years!!!!)

Do you have any specialties of the house? Could you please let me know at your earliest convenience.

Thank you very much for your kind assistance.

Catriona Kaufman

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • hawkhead's Profile Photo

RE: H20 Restaurant

by hawkhead Online Now Jul 31, 2006 at 12:40 AM

www.h2orestaurant.biz is the website of the restaurant. They list as well as an address, telephone and fax numbers. It is moored next to Richmond Bridge. As to how to get there, try one of the route planners, such as the RAC or AA or www.viamichelin.com/viamichelin/gbr/hme/MaHomePage.htm It would be advisable to book a table as the restaurant is popular and gets very busy.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines