Riccione

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• beach costs at Riccione

by Anelephant Online Now Jul 2, 2014 at 1:22 AM

What is a price to use a beach per day? Or does one pay for use of parasol and sunbed? What is a fee then?
      Thanks!

3 Answers Jul 2, 2014 at 3:13 AM
    • Yamato112's Profile Photo

Motorcycle Rental in Riccione

by Yamato112 Online Now Feb 23, 2009 at 12:54 PM

Hello,

in late august this year i will be coming to riccione for 2 weeks.
      My girlfriend and i went there last year and the one before aswell and really had a great time.But last year we suddenly heard motorcycle sounds....As it turned out Valentino Rossi was racing his bike around the Misano track!!!which was virtually around the corner!!!Being a fan of Valentino since his first season 1996 i had to go see it,unfortunatly we had to leave sunday morning so i missed the race and could only go to the qualification.

so this year we planned our holiday around the race.We will be going to riccione by car due to comfort reasons for my girlfriend,1500km on the back of ZX6R would kill her.So it would be really nice to rent a motorcycle.Preferbly in riccione but rimini or another near by city would be fine aswell.I hope someone can help me,cause i cant find anything on google.

I thank you very much........

Greets from Valentino's biggest fan from The Netherlands...

1 Answer Feb 23, 2009 at 3:11 PM
    • FAMIGLIA DI NICOLINI

by lealei Online Now Nov 11, 2006 at 2:35 PM

Mio nonno, Francesco Nicolini, e' nato il 25 dicembre, 1896 (+/ - 2 anni). Era un sarto. E venuto negli Stati Uniti intorno all'eta' vecchio di 18-23 anni a 1915 (?) Alcuna della famiglia ha vissuto New Orleans, Louisiana (S.U.A.). Mia nonna, Rosa Sparacino. Francesco & Rosa hanno avuti bambini; Gloria, Frank, Assunta, Josephine (chi e' morto come infant/child) y Augusto (mio padre). Sono alla ricerca della mia storia famigliare, gradirei, se le fosse possibile, richiedere il sono aiuto.

3 Answers Nov 14, 2006 at 6:17 PM