Travel Answers
Ribeira de Penha Longa

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• how to go to Beja from Lisbon Airport?

Lisbon Aug 24, 2015 at 11:44 AM

I will be Lisbon Aiport on 28 th Sept. 2015.I would like to go to BEJA by using public transpot.Is it possible?What should I do ,could you direct me...

more
    • Taxi from Lisbon Airport to Aroeiro Gulf Resort?

Lisbon Aug 22, 2015 at 1:33 PM

How much would be a taxi ride from Lisbon airport to Aroeiro Gulf Resort? It's 25 km from Airport. I'm arriving around 7 AM. Thanks!

more
    • Restaurant/Bar Terrace Recommendation

Cascais Jul 30, 2015 at 10:12 PM

Hi VTers, I'm finding it hard to research nice restaurants and bars to visit in Cascais. I'm looking for recommendations for a group of about 20 people to gather for a pre-wedding celebration. Ideally somewhere a little more upmarket without being crazy expensive and with a view for some food & nice drinks so maybe a terrace/patio/roof deck - any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

My next question is that it will be midweek, early September...is it typically quiet in this area midweek or still lively?

Thanks in advance! K.

more
    • Does the station at 38.710266, -9.176721 have regular passenger services

Lisbon Aug 4, 2015 at 3:54 AM

cdn3.vtourist.com/13/7443707..."> This is a picture of a train station spotted on google maps at approximately 38.710266, -9.176721. The road to the left is the approach ramp to 25 April Bridge. Just south of this station the railway goes onto the bridge. Does this station have regular passenger services, & if so, where can I find a timetable? If not, are there regular buses over the bridge, or can taxis use the bridge?

more
    • AMADEUSBAHR's Profile Photo

From Lisbon Airport to Av. Almirante Reis.

Lisbon 17 hours ago

Sunday around 11.30 am; 2 old people; 4 medium bags. both speak portuguese fluently.
      Best way cheap to go there.
      Thanks a lot!

more
    • Flying to Lisbon via American Airlines

Lisbon Aug 12, 2015 at 2:00 PM

I have found a good flight from Boston to Lisbon, but am reading poor reviews of AA's planes, arriving on time, etc. I have only flown BA, Swiss, AF, Lufthansa etc. Has anybody had a good experience on this route?

more