Reynosa

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• driving from houston to nuevo laredo

Nuevo Laredo Apr 7, 2014 at 10:17 AM

i just need to see a family member that will be waiting for me on the other side. i have a passport but i do not have a permit for my car. what can i do? And also i need to take with me 3 large bags. can i pass to the other side with them?
      i need help asap pls!

more
    • BEACHES???

Estado de Tamaulipas Mar 23, 2014 at 11:30 AM

Hello! I wanted to know if anyone knows of any beaches in Tamaulipas??

more
    • CROSSING TO USA BY TAXI

Nuevo Laredo 16 hours ago

IS IT POSSIBLE TO CROSS THE BORDER OF MEXICO USA BY TAXI FROM NEUVO LAREDO,MEXICO TO LAREDO,TEXAS,USA.

more
    • prescription drugs

Nuevo Progreso Apr 4, 2014 at 12:19 PM

Where is a legitimate Pharmacy to buy prescription drugs. Web site please.

more
    • hotel/motel holoday inn

Nuevo Progreso Apr 7, 2014 at 11:07 AM

Can anyone recommend a hotel in nuevo progresso while i get some dental
      work done?

more
    • crossing without passport into nuevo laredo....

Nuevo Laredo Mar 24, 2014 at 3:19 PM

meeting my husband in Nuevo Laredo. My daughter and I do not have possession of our passports. My husband currently has them in Mexico. Does anyone know if my daughter and I will have a problem crossing into Nuevo Laredo only. Either by taxi because we will have a couple of bags. Or should I send my bag over by the bus and walk across. We are staying for a week or two and already have hotel reservations. Can somebody let me know what the processes if I'll be stopped will my birth certificate and ID and social security cards cards work tu casa en tu nuevo Laredo thank you

more
    • MargaritaOSF's Profile Photo

getting to McAllen from Reynosa

by MargaritaOSF Online Now Aug 20, 2008 at 3:01 PM

I will be flying into Reynosa from Mexico City. After that I need to get to McAllen. I will not have a car. Any suggestions of public transportation from Reynosa to McAllen? Thank you!!

2 Answers Aug 21, 2008 at 5:45 AM
    • Inquiry

by pinkysanchez Online Now Oct 23, 2007 at 10:20 AM

I am a Filipina holding a US permanent resident card currently living and working in Mission, Texas. Do I need to get a visa to go to Reynosa or other border Mexican towns nearby?

1 Answer Oct 23, 2007 at 1:21 PM
    • RileyPowell's Profile Photo

Night life

by RileyPowell Online Now Jan 10, 2006 at 7:26 PM

Which are the best bars in Reynosa for a single male?? Where are they located?? Is there one centrally located area where there are several clubs close together and where tourist usually congregate??

2 Answers Jan 12, 2006 at 6:38 AM
    • LA to Reynosa-McAllen, TX

by tre3 Online Now Dec 21, 2004 at 4:51 PM

I have only my drivers licence and birth certificates for myself and infant-will i have any difficulty as a US citizen entering Mexico? Because of a family emergency I don't have the money or time to get more documents.

3 Answers Sep 25, 2007 at 3:51 PM