Reutte

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Day Trip to Krimml from Innsbruck

Innsbruck May 3, 2015 at 3:37 AM

Hi, we will be in Innsbruck for a few days in June. And we would like to take a day trip out to Hohe Tauern for some hiking. We are wondering if anyone could recommend a hike route that would allow us to see both Krimml and the Grossglockner. Is there a visitor centre that we can start from so we could get some maps? In addition, is there public transportation there from Innsbruck? Thanks!

more
    • planning help on a 3 day trip

Innsbruck Yesterday

We are reaching innsbruck by flight on 19th June morning for 3 days. Want to do cable car, a farm visit with fruit picking, trout fishing, swaroski , good food, scenic rides.  Can you suggest how to go about this.

more
    • Motorbike rental

Innsbruck May 18, 2015 at 7:38 AM

I will be arriving in Innsbruck on 4th Aug Morning.I would like to rent a motorbike .I would like to know if an Indian driving License would be valid to ride a Motobike in Austria and can you let if we can rent a bike in Austria and the cost too?

more
    • bus to fussen

by saahmad Online Now Aug 2, 2014 at 5:50 AM

What is the cost? Does one need to buy ticket in advance? We are travelling 2nd week Oct 2014

3 Answers Aug 4, 2014 at 12:30 AM
    • Winter kids activities.

by Jacekprawdzik Online Now Dec 10, 2013 at 5:55 AM

Hi. What could you recommend for me and my family (wife ant two doughters 8 and 11) in reutte? We are staying there for two nights on 29/12/2013.

2 Answers Feb 13, 2014 at 1:25 AM
    • Questions about Reutte

by rjc311 Online Now Jul 17, 2009 at 3:34 PM

Hello...I will be in Reutte on August 17th or 18th and I have a couple of questions. I want to take a glider ride in Hofen but I cannot get much info on this. My guide book says they do rides starting at 1:00pm but the website translation says they start at 4:00pm on weekdays. I want to try to get s ride sooner than 4pm but the place isn't responding to emails. I also tried emailing the Reutte visitor center with no response. I also need to know what the rate is for taxis there. If anyone knows anything about the gliders and taxis, let me know! Thanks!

Robert

6 Answers Jul 25, 2009 at 12:55 AM
    • Reutte by train

by phaagensen Online Now May 19, 2008 at 12:37 PM

I am planning a first time visit to Reutte. Coming from Rothenburg on my Eurail pass. Eurail map stops in Fussen. How do I get to Reutte by train, or should I just plan on catching the bus in Fussen?

2 Answers May 19, 2008 at 8:20 PM