Reunion Travel Answers

change location

Flight from Paris to St Dennis, La Reunion

by empintou22 Online Now Oct 11, 2004 at 5:08 AM

Hello! Being a student, i am trying to get a cheap air ticket to reunion (st dennis). Does anybody know any travel agency in paris that provides special air-offers paris-st dennis? Thank you.

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • el.mOe's Profile Photo

Re: Flight from Paris to St Dennis, La Reunion

by el.mOe Online Now Oct 27, 2004 at 12:39 PM

there are 2 local airline companies from la reunion. its Air Austral and Air Bourbon . For special prices have a look on their websites. U can try also with the mainland compoanies: Air France and CorsAir good luck, moritz

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • el.mOe's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Flight from Paris to St Dennis, La Reunion

by el.mOe Online Now Jan 18, 2005 at 2:32 PM

air bourbon quit its job meanwhile. -->bancrupty

• Hynesite's Profile Photo

Re: Flight from Paris to St Dennis, La Reunion

by Hynesite Online Now Jan 19, 2005 at 8:25 AM

Hi, I've just arrived last week in Reunion from Paris,its really not easy to find a cheap ticket..the best sites that I found(after weeks trying) are www.anyway.com, www.ebookers.fr,www.corsair.com...there are only really 2 ways to fly..either AirFrance or Corsair(which is owned by Nouvelles Frontieres) by the way its quite hot here...but don't forget the rain gear!! best of luck Ger

• el.mOe's Profile Photo

Re: Re: Flight from Paris to St Dennis, La Reunion

by el.mOe Online Now Jan 20, 2005 at 5:30 AM

beside those two mentioned, there is Air Austral which i consider to be the best. new airplanes, better service. its a reunion based company . you can get ticktets thru travel agencies or their website which is www.air-austral.com have a good flight ! -moritz oh..and have a good time on reunion & mauritius. i know its hot and humid. i just returned from run 1 week ago. but belief me i prefer it to cold and rainy weather in europe =)

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Reunion Travel Answer Locations