Rethymno Travel Answers

change location

Wedding meal ideas.

by Nire12 Online Now Nov 14, 2011 at 11:02 AM

Hi,
I am getting married in June 2012 and staying at the Aquila Rithymna Beach.
Could anyone recommend a restaurant close to this hotel to host our wedding meal for approx 50 people (this includes children)?

Many thanks
Nire

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • joebarcas's Profile Photo

Re: Wedding meal ideas.

by joebarcas Online Now Nov 14, 2011 at 11:30 AM

You may want to check this out:
    http://www.grecotel.com

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • oriettaIT's Profile Photo

by oriettaIT Online Now Nov 15, 2011 at 8:13 AM

I would also suggest you to contact your hotel reception and ask them for suggestions. They might know some local place with nice location and help you contact them and make agreement.
    Happy travel and congratulations!!

• georgiak's Profile Photo

by georgiak Online Now Nov 18, 2011 at 6:12 AM

Hi there,

Aquila Rithymna has its own restaurant for events,weddings etc so I don't think they will help you find another place.First of all ask how much the meal will cost you over there.
    If you want to choose another place keep in mind that:
    There are restaurants (halls they call them) just for weddings but normally book for at least 150 people so if you are getting married on weekend they will prefer to host a greek wedding instant.
    Booking on normal restaurant means that you have to be there in person,check the menu,the place and arrange the prices.Most of them cannot offer you a buffet but a la carte meal.In this case you can search on the web for restaurants on Rethymno or Adelianos kampos(where you hotel is).
    Another solution is to find hotels near that places,most 4 or 5 stars hotel in Crete can organize wedding meals for less than 100 people.
    For me the best is to choose your hotel,you can bargain the price especially if your quests will be staying there too.

• georgiak's Profile Photo

by georgiak Online Now Nov 18, 2011 at 6:26 AM

P.S.If you have transportation to Rethymno I could recommend 2-3 restaurants(not halls) that can host a wedding meal.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Rethymno