Rethymno Travel Answers

change location
AcornMan's Profile Photo

Rent Rooms Sea Front: Know anything about it?

by AcornMan Online Now Apr 4, 2005 at 10:18 AM

Of all the budget hotels in Rethymnon, the only one I can find a valid email address or web site for is Rent Rooms Sea View. For 35 Euros a night it seems like a good deal, though there's no way for me to compare that price to others in town because they are apparently not connected to the internet in any way. If anyone knows anything about this place I would appreciate hearing from you. Thanks. Here's the web site they have: rethymnoatcrete.com/seafront...

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Niekie's Profile Photo

RE: Rent Rooms Sea Front: Know anything about it?

by Niekie Online Now Apr 6, 2005 at 1:47 AM

Don't know about the place, but have found other budget options in Crete for you. Check out this site:

cheap-hostels-in.com/crete.h...

I'm sure that you could find more deals on the internet. Do a few google searches.

Niekie

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Spincat's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Rent Rooms Sea Front: Know anything about it?

by Spincat Online Now Apr 8, 2005 at 9:30 AM

Dear Acorn Man, I don't know the place but I did look at places in this street last Spring when I was wandering round Rethymnon looking for rooms. It is a long street of old and attractive houses behind sea front (rooms places are likely to have a good view from upper floors) that leads up tocentre of Rethymnon old town - not absolutely the heart of the old town but an excellent location and a few minutes walk from it. I remember I was interested in this place as the Rough Guide was positive. They say: "Sea Front, Arkádhiou 159 tel 08310/51 981, fax 51 062, elotia@ret.forthnet.gr. Rooms with sea views and balconies in an attractively refurbished mansion with ceiling fans and lots of wood. €24–33" I trust them (this is based on 7 trips round Crete with it). I can't remeber now but I think this place was full then.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Rethymno